What's new

Pakistan to sell 05 to 07 JF-17 Thunder Fighter Planes next year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you please throw some light on why the figures are out of whack. Approx price for a JF 17 is USD 30 million. Multiply that by 5 and you get $150 million. Divide by 2 gives you $ 75 million. Isn't it. Simple arithmetic. One doesnt need to work in Finance to do simple multiply and divide :)
I am not responsible for your lack of common sense. You are a troll and totally ignorable. Fix your crap match with someone else. You are not worth my time, except as an occasional punching bag - after all that is what a troll is worth. Better spend time educating yourself than troll PDF.

Hint: You are ignoring import costs and that is why your figures are screwed.

Hes talkin about an A2A missile not a jet project.
A2A project will also take research and development funds. which will be provided by air force budget. Thats why i said that.
Well i volunteer myself if NESCOM sponser it to me as my final year project ;)

I am not responsible for your lack of common sense. You are a troll and totally ignorable. Fix your crap match with someone else. You are not worth my time, except as an occasional punching bag - after all that is what a troll is worth. Better spend time educating yourself than troll PDF.

Hint: You are ignoring import costs and that is why your figures are screwed.

:) Do you normally throw a hissy fit like this when you dont have a response ?

partially agree with you about the weapon package.But it will also matter what weapon package would they want.

Meanwhile Pakistan can supply

*Dumb bombs
*takbir recently developed/Co produced by GIDS similar to chinese ls-6
*ALCM with range decreased to 250km
*Runway Bomb,(forgot the name now which pakistan already has exported to azerbaijaan)
*LGB's in near future(under development courtesy ideas def expo 2002)
*A2A missile underdevelopment by NDC/AWC (courtesy again ideas def expo 2002)

And beyond 2015 Pak may also starts its own different types of a2a missiles program
Has JF 17 been tested with any of these? But you are right.. Will really depend on what is the deal construct and the details of the weapons package

partially agree with you about the weapon package.But it will also matter what weapon package would they want.

Meanwhile Pakistan can supply

*Dumb bombs
*takbir recently developed/Co produced by GIDS similar to chinese ls-6
*ALCM with range decreased to 250km
*Runway Bomb,(forgot the name now which pakistan already has exported to azerbaijaan)
*LGB's in near future(under development courtesy ideas def expo 2002)
*A2A missile underdevelopment by NDC/AWC (courtesy again ideas def expo 2002)

And beyond 2015 Pak may also starts its own different types of a2a missiles program

Hafr-1 Anti runway bomb..
H-2 SOW- 60KM
H-4 SOW-120Km
Hajra top attack cluster bomb

LG kits were also shown at the dubai show.. not much info .. the article was posted in tht thread..

Has JF 17 been tested with any of these? But you are right.. Will really depend on what is the deal construct and the details of the weapons package

Well we certainly don't have any pic of PT-04 with any weapons so far apart from the oldest pics of 2006-07

Unlike the CAC,The kamra airbase/PAC is Protected by walls atleast 20ft tall.I pass by them each time i go to abbottabad from peshawar.So its impossible to get pics like the chinese captures the pics of JFT being tested with different weapons,the PT-06

I have seen pics of PT-06 with
sd-10
LGB's
LS-6
Something similar to the takbir by gids
C-802a
c-802akg
And many other pics of JFT with dumb bombs

2yn5bmu.jpg

LGB.

I would suggest all respected members to stop replying to baseless questions and arguments by Indian members here.

Since JF-17 has been up and running, and vying for export in a third of the time it took Indians to make an incomplete LCA, issues are bound to happen. So they mostly come here and start trolling.

As Oscar aptly put it, talking to the wall in your room would be a better option.

Biased much :).. ?? Did I even say MKI ? Being a little over defensive.. Are we?
Bias begets bias. In your case you reek of it so I shall not abstain letting some of mine go.

@Oscar: Seriously bro, do take the effort of organizing the parts/components/tech by Pakistan in Jf-17 into a separate list/thread. It would be really helpful. If such a thing exists,please point us to it. Thank You.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom