What's new

Pakistan to save $300mn annually from Qatar LNG deal: Imran Khan

Truth be told the government should have set up more terminals for ever increasing demand. But twits like Murad Saeed where encouraged to throw shit from their never ending supply.
Why the government and its retarded supporters are taking credit is pathetic.
It's like clapping when a baby takes his first step.
We have a baby donkey

I am glad that we got the best available deal.

But are we using the much maligned LNG terminal, that used to give sheikh Rasheed chuprasi sleepless nights..
Wasn't LNG the worst fuel and donkey used to cry himself to sleep pray tell.
We still don't have enough terminals to absorb LNG capacity
Why the government and its retarded supporters are taking credit is pathetic.
Because the new LNG deal is cheaper than your Khota Biryani deal

We still don't have enough terminals to absorb LNG capacity

Because the new LNG deal is cheaper than your Khota Biryani deal
There would have been no deals without the terminal donkey
There would have been no deals without the terminal donkey
PTIIMF is in power for almost 3 years and how many new terminals are set to start

Any how let's not worry about facts, the deal carried out by the last government was the best available at the time.
You might have noticed that everyone there is a planted government Abdul Hafeez Sheikh is there. Musharraf,ppp and know PTIIMF.
Hopefully next week he will not get elected to the senate.
The deal on cheaper rates is for the existing terminal, Patwari

Depends on how many Pmln govt made
But but PTIIMF is in power now
Can't the spaz and his team not make anything. How is the Peshawar brt

wo pochna ye tha....

If Shahid Khaqan Abbasi had not built the LNG terminal in record time, where would we off load this halal LNG, incl. the previous haram LNG?

Honest answer is.... No where!

Becuase... i do not expect (allegendly sadiq amin) PTI to undertake any construction projects, at any less cost and time, in comparison to (allegedly chor) PMLN.

SO... Hope all lesser and bigger chors alike know whom to say ''thank you'', for enabling this mother of all shopping !!!!!

Situation reminds me of a proverb invented by PTI, when they failed to find chori of billions in projects constructed by PMLN..................... Khata he to lagata bhi he.

Similarly, I have drafted one for Imran Khan.... Khata he lagata bhi nahi.

Last edited:
Becuase... i do not expect (allegendly sadiq amin) PTI to undertake any construction projects, at any less cost and time, in comparison to (allegedly chor) PMLN.
Because you have Bughaz Imran, Patwari
Situation reminds me of a proverb invented by PTI, when they failed to find chori of billions in projects constructed by PMLN
Accountability is NABs job not PTI's
Here make some sense of Orange train:
This train can't even recover the 20 percent of the running cost. Even electricity bill cannot be recovered.Between Oct 25, 2020 to Feb 3 this year, the service has collected Rs282 million in fares from more than seven million commuters, and it has used electricity worth Rs353 million.Whole Pakistan is funding Lahore

Last edited:
News is fantastic , Tea is fantastic
31% Discount is fantastic

$300 Million Dollar / Year discount is a massive discount

1614437451329.png

Because you have Bughaz Imran, Patwari

Accountability is NABs job not PTI's

Here make some sense of Orange train:
This train can't even recover the 20 percent of the running cost. Even electricity bill cannot be recovered.Between Oct 25, 2020 to Feb 3 this year, the service has collected Rs282 million in fares from more than seven million commuters, and it has used electricity worth Rs353 million.Whole Pakistan is funding Lahore
please post this bit of khatti train in t001 party sticky!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom