What's new

Pakistan to release all Afghan Taliban detainees: FO

its not good or bad taliban but one thing i would like to tell you they are like vairus and AIDs stay away from them is better option .those whom didn't fight us we should not touch them because we have to live here . samjha karo . as example today taliban of mali fighting to french and mali troops we should stay away from them or not?

Lols. I remember an AD I used to watch back in the days... "Bachon li ponch say duur rakhain".. same should apply to us regarding these extremists.. "pakistan ki ponch sa duur rakhain"

Lols. I remember an AD I used to watch back in the days... "Bachon li ponch say duur rakhain".. same should apply to us regarding these extremists.. "pakistan ki ponch sa duur rakhain"
Bhai you have kept them in jails, they may return for revenge. What then ?

Our jails are always ready for more :) Do you think the Army is letting them go without a deal or a card in their hands??!

I am sure that this freedom has something to do with US trying to negotiate peace deals with Afghan Taliban. They may have set a prerequisite, that their prisoners get released. If this indeed is the case, then the Taliban will most likely keep to their word because they don't have any real animosity with us.

Second thing might be that GoP/PA and Afghan Taliban are in direct negotiations with each other for a peace deal, and we are doing this to help this deal go through.

All we can do is guess, we are all commoners after all in the grand scheme of things!
@Icarus, your comments are welcome!

Last edited by a moderator:
Exellent news, great move by pakistan, now eliminate TTP!

Maybe the Talibs just want to regroup under the guise of peace-talks.

What happens if the Taliban emerge as the heavyweigts in post-2014 Afghanistan?
Can the Karzai regime deal with them on an equal footing?

And who's to say they won't come back to take revenge on Pakistan?

^They wouldnt want to open another front. They would want peace as well once they re capture afghanistan

Back
Top Bottom