What's new

Pakistan to import Chinese Cansino vaccine in bulk to package 3m doses locally: Asad Umar

Listen up moron...I'm not defending anyone...I'm not one of those who blindly defend a party no matter what. It was u who started charging in without thinking. Then when u got called out on ur BS made up numbers...now u r saying "oh just Google it" bcuz ur argument was nothing but hot air to begin with. Like I said in one of my previous posts...when retards don't understand something...they resort to abuses...and now with ur above post...it has come full circle.

I was just telling u that bcuz Pakistan isn't making these vaccines itself and has to purchase them...it will be rolled out in phases. Even here in US...a country which has 3 vaccines so far...that it is producing itself...the vaccination drive was rolled out in phases with frontline workers being the first to get it. This is how it is going in most countries with the exception of a couple of rich countries with tiny populations like Israel and UAE.

U assumed that I'm defending some party or the government and started resorting to abusive language and TBH it's expected from the likes of u. U and ur types now complain of the ills the country is suffering from...after electing corrupt to the core leaders for decades. With more than 50 years of looting, tax evasion, and corruption seeping into every corner from top to bottom...what else did u expect? U think 3-4 years of "tabdeeli" can fix this mess that has happened over decades? U can replace the whole PTI with angels from heaven...and even then it will take a long time for things to improve. Don't bother replying...welcome to my ignore list...u r gonna be the third person there.
I understand your love for immi bhai but his govt is the worst that has happened to Pakistan. Their senators are defending the private sector import and the inflated price. U are hell bent on defending them.

I understand your love for immi bhai but his govt is the worst that has happened to Pakistan. Their senators are defending the private sector import and the inflated price. U are hell bent on defending them.
U r just a moron who can't comprehend the concept that some Pakistani can think outside party lines...
...not only did u make unfounded assumptions...but u r the special kind of retard who instead of admitting when he is wrong...digs in further and holds fast to his stupidity.

Back
Top Bottom