What's new

Pakistan to help Afghanistan future cricketers

It seems like you don't understand sh*t. :hitwall:

You guys invited us, so we came.

Just like when we invited you guys to play a football game against us.

Why did you guys choose to play, when you could have played in China with better facilities.
Seems like u didnt understood it either.

There is no official word abt invitation. Unless u show me a proof that we invited u or not.

This is a training tour which is done by request of the party who is interested to train in yr country by using yr facilities!!!

Inviting someone for a friendly Football match for just one day where u play and go is different from a 3 week tour!

But still even if i accept what u claim then Afghanistan should have rejected it and should have requested india or that or wait for their invitation. Afterall u hate Pak and love these idol worshiper more and they can train u better then us as well. read post#11 he is an indian and saying the same.

So why still Pak? Or may i conclude that u really dont have Ghar'rat anymore?

we will train them better we won the world cup recently whereas in pakistan afridi is setting new records on getting out on ducks

moreover pakistan cricket team fix matches and takes drugs
Taking abt fixed matches where is Lalit Modi?

Seems like u didnt understood it either.

There is no official word abt invitation. Unless u show me a proof that we invited u or not.

This is a training tour which is done by request of the party who is interested to train in yr country by using yr facilities!!!

Inviting someone for a friendly Football match for just one day where u play and go is different from a 3 week tour!

But still even if i accept what u claim then Afghanistan should have rejected it and should have requested india or that or wait for their invitation. Afterall u hate Pak and love these idol worshiper more and they can train u better then us as well. read post#11 he is an indian and saying the same.

So why still Pak? Or may i conclude that u really dont have Ghar'rat anymore?

Son you are lost.

Such joint ventures are done because of an invitation from the host, and not by request.

Afghan U-19 will also play som friendlies in Pakistan as the article says, have you even read it?

Why do I think that @Azizam is lurking about in the shadows watching every move of ours with exemplary concentration ? :undecided:

Son you are lost.

Such joint ventures are done because of an invitation from the host, and not by request.

Afghan U-19 will also play som friendlies in Pakistan as the article says, have you even read it?
LOL i maybe older then yr Father Kiddo.

This is not a JV that u claim. Its just a training camp in our Academy. And u do play some matches during training they r called practice matches. Ever been to a training course?

Joint Venture is something which is in benefit of both concern parties. This is just one sided. I dont think we can learn anything meaningful from those Practice matches with yr team.

Last edited:
LOL i maybe older then yr Father Kiddo.

This is not a JV that u claim. Its just a training camp in our Academy. And u do play some matches during training they r called practice matches. Even been to a training course?

Joint Venture is something which is in benefit of both concern parties. This is just one sided. I dont think we can learn anything meaningful from those Practice matches with yr team.

I'm not sure it is good to be that old.

It'sis your opinion that you guys can't get anything out of this venture.

Some people in your country, with power in this sector, had a other opinion, since its a reality.

pakistan's stadiums are blacklisted

you fix matches, take dopes and plot plans to kill other teams
LOL u mean that Srilankan team attack that was done by u?
And the country who is called heaven for match fixing like city of Mumbai and whose leagues r entirely fixed, whose even cricket board does everything it can to save its cricketers when they fix the matches like Suresh Raina's video caught with fixewr in Srilanka and Gambhir sharing his dressing room with a fixer during a match.......A country whose even the leagues organizer is a big match fixer Lalit Modi.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

U r very right we r too immature and naive to reach on yr high standards.....Sorry but u should host yr Afghan brothers.

LOL u mean that Srilankan team attack that was done by u?
And the country who is called heaven for match fixing like city of Mumbai and whose leagues r entirely fixed, whose even cricket board does everything it can to save its cricketers when they fix the matches like Suresh Raina's video caught with fixewr in Srilanka and Gambhir sharing his dressing room with a fixer during a match.......A country whose even the leagues organizer is a big match fixer Lalit Modi.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

U r very right we r too immature and naive to reach on yr high standards.....Sorry but u should host yr Afghan brothers.

pakistanis weak , they take high dose of drugs to bowl at speeds

corrupt team with in-fights........only proud moment of pakistanis is atif and shoib getting abducted for dope and attacks on sri lankan team........all pakistan team's victories are false and fixed

I'm not sure it is good to be that old.

It'sis your opinion that you guys can't get anything out of this venture.

Some people in your country, with power in this sector, had a other opinion, since its a reality.
obviously u r right.
But saying that we can learn something from this by u and our power sector people r convinced abt that! Well even they wont buy this when u will say this to them. They have done that by a gesture of good will by which i dont agree with them as u will never give up yr deep rooted hatred by just these small little things anyways.

So its better to ask u to go to india for training so that yr eyes get open when u will see their rejection and will give us our due respect that we deserve!

pakistanis weak , they take high dose of drugs to bowl at speeds

corrupt team with in-fights........only proud moment of pakistanis is atif and shoib getting abducted for dope and attacks on sri lankan team........all pakistan team's victories are false and fixed
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yeah right kiddo Coming from a team who cant even know what is called fast bowling.

Ok kiddo live in yr fantasies.

we will train them better we won the world cup recently whereas in pakistan afridi is setting new records on getting out on ducks

moreover pakistan cricket team fix matches and takes drugs

Train them better ? India's own team has Foreign coaches ! :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom