What's new

Pakistan to face consequences in case of another attack on US, India: UK scholar

hay P.L. stop using suggestive psychology and stop patronizing this forum.

A Catalogue of Indian Atrocities in Kashmir

http://www.geocities.com/understandinghinduism/kashmir-genocide.html

[url="
- Atrocities committed by Indian forces in kashmir[/url]

These are shame full video for any civilized people, but animals will like it

I could not see that video because YouTube was on maintenance.

You have posted blogs as your sources!! I can give 3 of them from Indian side for each one from you. Even I can make one in few minutes on internet. These sources are simply not credible.

And I am not using any psychology or anything. I am talking about USA's nature. You cane certainly erase my remarks by making stronger statements.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Pakistan should give its N-power to the Saudis and Iranians as well...so that States fear the ummat more and more...

Let me make an argument doesn't indians made the same claim after Mumbai attacks and Parliament attacks . I am pretty sure after next such attack . There will be same old statements from Indian establishment

Pakistan to face consequences in case of another attack on US, India: UK scholar

* Predicts Obama admin will pressurise Pakistan even harder
* US could impose sanctions on Pakistan if attacked

By Muhammad Bilal

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan can face dire consequences if terrorist attacks like the 9/11, or the ones in Mumbai, occur in the United States or India again, a noted British scholar said on Saturday.

Dr Anatol Lieven, professor at the Department of War Studies, Kings College London, was speaking at a public talk on US president-elect Barack Obama’s administration and the war on terror.

The event was organised by the Institute of Strategic Studies, which was attended by various defence analysts, envoys - including the Saudi Arabian and Syrian - and a number of former Pakistani ambassadors.

Inter-Services Public Relations Director General Maj Gen Athar Abbas was present as well.

US pressure: The professor said there was no possibility of a radical change in the foreign policy of the incoming Obama administration and it would continue pressurising Pakistan even harder to clamp down on terrorists. Lieven said the Americans believed that the presence of Al Qaeda’s major players in Pakistan’s Tribal Areas was a constant threat, not only to them but the world at large.

Sanctions: He said if Al Qaeda struck the US or London, the US would hit Pakistan hard. The scholar said the US might not necessarily bomb Pakistan, but could impose economic sanctions that would be equally disastrous in the country’s current financial crisis.

“The consequences will be dire. Believe me,” he maintained.

Lieven feared the US might invade the Tribal Areas to flush out terrorists, saying it could deploy its own troops there - a strategy he termed ‘very dangerous’.

The British scholar said the US would be encouraged to attack Pakistan if India witnessed strikes similar to the Mumbai terrorist attacks again. He respected the decision taken by Pakistan’s previous regime to join the US-led war on terror following the September 11 attacks, saying it would have been ‘ridiculous’ to refuse cooperation.

“US does have the capacity to destroy Pakistan,” he added.

Lieven, however, said the US did not provide much financial assistance to Pakistan, as it had extended to other countries, because it was the frontline state in the war against terrorism. To a question, the professor answered that the Pakistani government could press the Obama administration to help resolve the Kashmir dispute.

He said Obama would try to defuse the Indo-Pak tensions and make efforts to engage India and Pakistan to carry on talks on Kashmir. He praised President Asif Ali Zardari’s desire to move forward on the composite dialogue process, but said the Indian response was lukewarm. Lieven also shared his views on the possible US strategy for the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

Last edited:
hilary clinton clearly rebuked obama on attacking pakistan. any land invasion of pakistan by either india or the u.s. is really off the map cause the least it would do is unite all muslims liberal, secular, jihadis, etc. or anyone opposed to zionists and neo-con terrorist thugs hegemonic plans over the region...

lets suppose if the u.s. goes to war with pak (which the indians would love to see), which has a possibility of i think less than 1%, then you can say goodbye to the U.S. hegemony in south asia and middle east as all of their military bases in the region come under pak's missiles ranges...another interesting thing is that paks tribal areas are not deserts or plains, its all hills and mountains in the tribal areas, so for the u.s. to go into those areas even with all sorts of high-tech weaponry would quadruple their casualties...

secondly, u.s. simply cannot afford another military conflict....iraq war would cost them close to a trillion dollars by the time they pull out, and iraq's population and military might is a fraction of pakistan's, so try guessing how many trillion dollars would it cost the u.s. to go to war with pak? the most the u.s. would do is keep installing corrupt regimes in pak to accomplish their objectives...

thirdly, no matter how much GOI or indians cry and wine about destroying or attacking pakistan, or making futile attempt to label it as a failed or terrorist state, the fact remains that if the U.S. cant afford another war, how the hell is it possible that india could afford one with half of its population living far below the poverty line and in slums?

last but not least, the u.s. is in a great recession now, and the worst one since the great depression. bush senior didnt opt for a full scale invasion of iraq in early 90s because the u.s. was still recovering from economic crisis...so anyone who thinks obama will go for one has got to be a mad man...

therefore this article is just another attempt by zionists/neo con terrorist thugs to scare and subdue pak's completely ...which im sure they'll never accomplish

Last edited:
Pakistan also have capasities.. If somebody destros us, Pakistan will throw whatever it have.

Russia China will help Pak even in sanctions and we survived sanction before we do it again but not compromise on dignity of nation and security

How much RAW paid you writter

Back
Top Bottom