What's new

Pakistan to deploy its own drones over FATA

Dear Members! I am in a dire need of your advice!
I was born to a Pakistani mother and an Indian father (both Muslims), consequently my nationality by birth was Indian. During my childhood my father died and we came Pakistan and acquired its citizenship. I did matric, fsc then completed my engineering here. Now I cleared a test and interview for a strategic organization of pakistan that deals with its defence. They have sent me forms for security clearance purposes in which I have to give details about my father. They have also asked for the name and details of any relative residing in India. I do have relatives there but I know nothing about them and I am reluctant also to provide details about my father. What should I do? Please help me out!! I couldn't find a relevant forum for it so have posted randomly but please do give me advice of what to do.
I wonder if this is a legit post. Why you posted in this thread? What this question of yours has to do with the use of Pakistan's drones in FATA?

At any rate, I will reply to your query. Honesty is best policy, and if you failed to furnish required information (intentionally or otherwise), they will find it anyway (trust me, they are damn good at it), and disqualify you for being dishonest. May even get you arrested.

I was born to a Pakistani mother and an Indian father (both Muslims), consequently my nationality by birth was Indian. During my childhood my father died and we came Pakistan and acquired its citizenship. I did matric, fsc then completed my engineering here. Now I cleared a test and interview for a strategic organization of pakistan that deals with its defence. They have sent me forms for security clearance purposes in which I have to give details about my father. They have also asked for the name and details of any relative residing in India. I do have relatives there but I know nothing about them and I am reluctant also to provide details about my father. What should I do? Please help me out!! I couldn't find a relevant forum for it so have posted randomly but please do give me advice of what to do.

do not lie, chances are they already know everything about you, so just tell the facts

No, that's the CH-3. The drone which the Burraq is based on.

Be as open and honest as possible. Tell the everything you can, don't lie at all, because it may get you in trouble.

i want our drone strikes some talibans in upcoming operation in Wazirstan ....never doubt of PA and PAF that one day they will get this technology ... :pakistan:
time to blow few talibans :butcher:

Good move, time to kill all these terrorist once and for all .

Back
Top Bottom