What's new

Pakistan to boycott WTO summit in New Dehli

As a protest against that, Pak has called their diplomats home. Boycotting this is stupid and no one else is gonna stand with Pak in this move. Diplomatic tussle should be kept aside and Pak should take part in this. Its not just about India, its a global forum.

As a protest against that, Pak has called their diplomats home. Boycotting this is stupid and no one else is gonna stand with Pak in this move. Diplomatic tussle should be kept aside and Pak should take part in this. Its not just about India, its a global forum.
Let them, it was just a reason for the boycott. One thing or the other.

Pakistan's absence will be sorely missed, i don't exactly know what's on the agenda in the mini-meet but we need Pakistan alongside India and China to forge a strong bulwark against the nefarious US trade policies. Besides, we would like to ramp up the trade deficit a bit more:D

Lol says an indian? Oh the irony!!

Futile exercise. Useless any ways.

Pakistan's absence will be sorely missed, i don't exactly know what's on the agenda in the mini-meet but we need Pakistan alongside India and China to forge a strong bulwark against the nefarious US trade policies. Besides, we would like to ramp up the trade deficit a bit more:D
Pakistan and India will only help to protect either Chinese interest or Western interest. Pakistan being a member and India being host... nothing less nothing more..

Pakistan and India will only help to protect either Chinese interest or Western interest. Pakistan being a member and India being host... nothing less nothing more..
There is absolutely no reason for either of India or Pakistan to be hobnobbing with the US agenda here. Developing countries including China have but no option to come under the same umbrella as their interests are pretty much aligned, it is not a question of siding with any particular faction. Strange to see Pakistan miss the boat here, but I am sure it will be insignificant in the greater scheme of things as far as WTO is concerned.

There is absolutely no reason for either of India or Pakistan to be hobnobbing with the US agenda here. Developing countries including China have but no option to come under the same umbrella as their interests are pretty much aligned, it is not a question of siding with any particular faction. Strange to see Pakistan miss the boat here, but I am sure it will be insignificant in the greater scheme of things as far as WTO is concerned.
At this moment , Pakistan govt is total failure they are burning all there energy to protect Nawaz rather saving national interest. Imagine a country has no foreign minister for last 4 years. PMLn and PPP present leadership is total disaster for Pakistan . Pak govt is agenda less. I don't know if they know any WTO conference in India .... lol

If I'm not *wrong WTO stands for world trade organisation, What Pakistan would be doing in there?
They'd better sit back & mind their own business.

Last edited:
why you boycotted SARC

Here's the first rule of fight club...how many are going to follow you?

The only way you know your efforts are meaningful is if others, even if a handful, support you. If not- you bring attention to yourself as being one of one

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom