What's new

Pakistan targets schools near LoC in Jammu, students escape death

Everyone knows Pakistan army does not target civilians. Kafirs are genetic liars and lie to defame peaceful ethical Muslims.

Do they have schools in bharat? what do they teach?
Aaaw, I see groom future terrorists

Killing future terrorists in school. That's what Taliban thought too.

You don't have to go down to their level.

@mods check this post, its about APS Martyrs

Killing future terrorists in school. That's what Taliban thought too.

You don't have to go down to their level.

So this is IA's cover story to hide its brutal killings of innocent Kashmiri kids?
Now they will show them as victims of cross border firing............but who can forget this

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india...dation-card/story-iYbtHFUy3GZhZIRP26j4UN.html

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/may/29/india-army-chief-kashmir-protests-man-tied-to-vehicle

How far indians could go! they are using school children as human shields by purposely firing at pak army posts from posts located closer to schools and in return inviting fire in schools vicinity regions, then taking it to media.

Btw indians have been well known to shell schools in neelum valley which led to closure of many schools.
Indians two days back fired at civilian vehicle carrying army officers.
Last year indians shelled a civvi bus and killed 11 people.

2 pakistani civilians also dead.if you fire on our civilians,we will hit back.you targeted a pak army vehicle.that was pathetic from the indian army.you break the rules.now suffer.
it was not Pakistan army vehicle but. civilian vehicle with few soldiers in covilian clothes travelling in it like it normally happen all across Pakistan.

99.99 pc pdf indians are graduates of these schools.

it was not Pakistan army vehicle but. civilian vehicle with few soldiers in covilian clothes travelling in it like it normally happen all across Pakistan.
They targetted a school van too last year and that resulted in injured school kids.

Everyone knows Pakistan army does not target civilians. Kafirs are genetic liars and lie to defame peaceful ethical Muslims.
Yet i never see you quitting "ethical Muslims" forum . Seems like you have been raised to lick ethical muslims boots. Despite 1000 bans you still crawl back like a coakroach flushed down the toilet. LMAO

WHO DAFUQ IS BUILDING SCHOOLS NEAR THE LOC?????
Those living near the LC do. Is there a problem in educating children ?
indian army since 90s is using schools in IOK as barracks.
Well, as has just been established that these barracks had school going soldiers.
2 pakistani civilians also dead.if you fire on our civilians,we will hit back.you targeted a pak army vehicle.that was pathetic from the indian army.you break the rules.now suffer.

What rule was broken by targeting an enemy vehicle which has soldiers ?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom