What's new

Pakistan Sweet Home

1640969410235.png

Zamurad Khan is a social worker and a philanthropist. He has served as Member National Assembly and then as Managing Director of Pakistan Baitulmal. He, then, bid farewell to his political career and dedicated his life to serve humanity.

He is now serving as the Patron in Chief of Pakistan Sweet Homes – an internationally renowned project for the welfare of orphans of Pakistan. Pakistan Sweet Homes is an orphanage that aims at providing world class education and lifestyle to underprivileged orphans.

The organization was a product of Zamurad khan's vision and efforts to combat the aftereffects of war on terror that left many people homeless and many Childs fatherless. In order to save these children from falling into the hands of terrorists and also to provide them quality food, education, security and health facilities, Pakistan Sweet Homes came into being. the organization is continually growing and taking more and more orphans on board. Zamurad Khan has been awarded a state award (Hilal-e-Imtiaz) in recognition of his services.

Zamurad Khan is also known for his involvement in a hostage crisis in Pakistan on 15 August 2013, where he attempted to subdue the hostage-taker. Police used the unplanned distraction to fire at the gunman, which injured him and led to his arrest.

1640969300633.png

1640969371623.png

1640969340984.png

View attachment 804917

Zamurad Khan is a social worker and a philanthropist. He has served as Member National Assembly and then as Managing Director of Pakistan Baitulmal. He, then, bid farewell to his political career and dedicated his life to serve humanity.

He is now serving as the Patron in Chief of Pakistan Sweet Homes – an internationally renowned project for the welfare of orphans of Pakistan. Pakistan Sweet Homes is an orphanage that aims at providing world class education and lifestyle to underprivileged orphans.

The organization was a product of Zamurad khan's vision and efforts to combat the aftereffects of war on terror that left many people homeless and many Childs fatherless. In order to save these children from falling into the hands of terrorists and also to provide them quality food, education, security and health facilities, Pakistan Sweet Homes came into being. the organization is continually growing and taking more and more orphans on board. Zamurad Khan has been awarded a state award (Hilal-e-Imtiaz) in recognition of his services.

Zamurad Khan is also known for his involvement in a hostage crisis in Pakistan on 15 August 2013, where he attempted to subdue the hostage-taker. Police used the unplanned distraction to fire at the gunman, which injured him and led to his arrest.

View attachment 804914

View attachment 804916

View attachment 804915

guy you are hurting copyrights, post always the link and the copyright, otherwise PDF might face copyright challenges.

I still love my country and would like Pakistan to prosper and become a progressive welfare state. But each time I visit Pakistan (admittedly only for specific reasons such as weddings and sadly funerals) I am deeply disappointed at the extremist and intolerant attitude of the population in general. It is a totally different place from the country that I grew up in and lived most of the first 34 years of my life.

Regret to say that the retrogression did not stop with the bigot Zia. Instead of improving the standard of education in Science and Technology which is the need of the hour; the oxford educated Prime Minister is more concerned with the superficial things such as making Arabic compulsory and asking the banking staff to wear shalwar instead of trousers so that ordinary customers don't feel intimidated!.

If learning Arabic made you understand the holy Quran better, there would have been no need for the various "Tafaseers" (detailed explanations). Besides the level of Arabic students would learn, would not even enable them to speak Arabic, let alone understand holy Quran. Why did he not stress on improving English (the international language) education so that young students can easily understand scientific publications.

I am from rural environment, Maliks & Chaudhries (landed class) do not wear trousers, more often dhoti and a puggar, but their servants & tenant farmers are always treated like nobodies. Obviously, Imran Khan does not understand that it is attitude of public servants that need changing not their dress.

Last edited:
I still love my country and would like Pakistan to prosper and become a progressive welfare state. But each time I visit Pakistan (admittedly only for specific reasons such as weddings and sadly funerals) I am deeply disappointed at the extremist and intolerant attitude of the population in general. It is a totally different place from the country that I grew up in and most of the first 34 years of my life.

Regret to say that the retrogression did not stop with the bigot Zia. Instead of improving the standard of education in Science and Technology which is the need of the hour; the oxford educated Prime Minister is more concerned with the superficial things such as making Arabic compulsory and asking the banking staff to wear shalwar instead of trousers so that ordinary customers don't feel intimidated!.

If learning Arabic made you understand the holy Quran better, there would have been no need for the various "Tafaseers" (detailed explanations). Besides the level of Arabic students would learn, would not even enable them to speak Arabic, let alone understand holy Quran. Why did he not stress on improving English (the international language) education so that young students can easily understand scientific publications.

I am from rural environment, Malik Chaudhries (landed class) do not wear trousers, more often dhoti and a puggar, but their servants & tenant farmers are always treated like nobodies. Obviously, Imran Khan does not understand that it is attitude of public servants that need changing not their dress.
Exactly, couldn't have said it any better. Instead of empowering people, the government is busy doing bulls*it like this. We live in an increasingly globalized world, everyone in our country should be fluent in English to take advantage of this. If we get connected with the world, more and more opportunities will present themselves to us.

Pakistan Sweet Homes Islamabad

Pakistan Sweet Home Angels & Fairies Place registered under section 42 of the Companies Act 2017 with the Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP) in 2016. Pakistan Sweet Home AFP is striving to support the Little Angels and Fairies who have lost their parents particularly in the wake of acts of terrorism, due to onslaught of floods and other natural disasters.

These destitute children are rallied and brought under the shelter of Pakistan Sweet Home AFP. Crossing our threshold, they are bewildered, lonely and confused. It is our endeavor to help them gain their deck feet, calm their nerves and bring them back to normalcy through counseling, education and personal attention to each child. The organization has since expanded and supported destitute children with boarding, lodging and educational facilities. Stand committed to support each child, up to the level of Graduation, thereby ensuring that each one of them leaves Pakistan Sweet Home as a self- sustaining useful member of society.

Pakistan Sweet Home established its first center with 500 orphan kids 400 Boys 100 Girls from all across the country in the sector of H-9/4, Islamabad in 200 kanals. The first center has,

• 05 x Set ups in Islamabad H-9/4 with the name of Fatima Jinnah Campus for 100 Girls.
  • Pilot Officer Rashid Minhas (N.H) Shaheed Campus for 100 Boys
  • Major Raja Aziz Bhatti (N.H) Shaheed Campus for 100 Boys
  • Captain Raja Muhammad Sarwar (N.H) Shaheed Campus for 100 Boys
  • Major Tufail Muhammad (N.H) Shaheed campus for 100 Boys

Pakistan Sweet Homes Golden Arrow, North Waziristan

Pakistan Sweet Home started its new center in 2018 at Mir Ali North Waziristan in collaboration with Pakistan Army with the name of Golden Arrow Pakistan Sweet Home. At this center, initially we have enrolled 100 orphan kids and after that more 50 orphan kids enrolled in this center, we are providing them all the facilities i.e quality of education, food, shelter, clothing, medical and sports.

Pakistan Sweet Home Balwal, Sargodha

Sargodha centre was inaugurated in September 2018. Pakistan Sweet Homes Sargodha does not only provide education for orphans but to all the underprivileged children who wish to receive education free of cost. Free study material, uniforms and shoes are provided to all the enrolled students. Apart from education, extra curricular activities are also a part of children’s daily routine.

Pakistan Sweet Home Cadet College, Gujar Khan

It’s the Vision of Mr. Zamurrad Khan (Hilal-e-Imtiaz) that Pakistan’s Orphans future should be bright and secure. He wanted the children to join the armed forces and play a role in prosper and secure Pakistan. So, Pakistan Sweet Home has initiated Pakistan’s First of its kind Cadet College for Orphans. It is surrounded by the area of 8.5 Acre and located in Sohawa, Gujar Khan, District Rawalpindi.

It will have the capacity of 150 children provided with the facilities of Boarding, Lodging, Dining Hall, sports and recreational spaces. Role of Security Forces in fight against Terrorism is greatly appreciated by all segments of society. Sacrifices of Security Forces personnel and their families are unmatched in the history of this country. To recognize their sacrifices, it was the agenda of Pakistan Sweet Home to build a Cadet College for children of Shuhada, where free education will be given to them.

A local Land Lord of District Jhelum handed over an under construction University building to this Organization for use of welfare purpose. Currently, the building is being renovated according to needs of a Cadet College. To educate and groom wards of SHUHADA intellectually ,morally and physically fostering requisite leadership qualities for rendering service to Army in particular and civil society in general ss
  • In take will be 100 % Orphans.
  • No charges /fee from cadets, 100 % free.
  • Preference will be given to wards of Shuhada of Security Forces (Army, Police, Rangers, FC, Mujahid Force, and Levies), orphans and Huffaz.
  • Start of Cadet College in April, 2021 with strength of 185 x cadets, out of which 100 x cadets for class VIII, 50 for class XI and 35 for class XII.

I still love my country and would like Pakistan to prosper and become a progressive welfare state. But each time I visit Pakistan (admittedly only for specific reasons such as weddings and sadly funerals) I am deeply disappointed at the extremist and intolerant attitude of the population in general. It is a totally different place from the country that I grew up in and most of the first 34 years of my life.

I am from rural environment, Malik Chaudhries (landed class) do not wear trousers, more often dhoti and a puggar, but their servants & tenant farmers are always treated like nobodies. Obviously, Imran Khan does not understand that it is attitude of public servants that need changing not their dress.
Well even cosmetic changes can lead to big changes.

Back
Top Bottom