What's new

Pakistan sweep skiing competition in Korea

Pakistan team to appear in Asian Ski event

ISLAMABAD - Four-member national children ski team will participate in the upcoming Asian Alpine Ski Championship to be held at Almatey, Kazakhstan from February 25 to March 1.
All selected children belong to under-developed area of Naltar, Gilgit, who were given training by Ski Federation of Pakistan (SFP). Kazakhstan Ski Association invited Pakistan team, with more than 50 leading countries and associations are expected to participate in the championship.
Master Zia-ur-Rehman, Master Zahid Abbas, Master Waqas Azam and Master Noor Muhammad will represent Pakistan whereas Shahid Nadeem is the coach of the team. Boys have started training at snow bound ski peaks of Naltar where ski experts are training them. However, the ski federation has not included girls’ players despite the fact they have shined last year in the Asian Championship held in India and got one gold and two bronze medals.
The sources inside the ski federation informed this scribe that they could not find girls from the age limit required by the Kazakhstan Ski Federation. Meanwhile, two-member children ski team lead by Faraz Ahmed arrived in Islamabad after successfully completing 15 days training program in Korea.

Pakistan team to appear in Asian Ski event | The Nation
amazing, good luck to the team Pakistan :pakistan:

bhai jaan mein nahi karta indians kartay hain bera ghark! ;)

@RescueRanger and people like nafsiati (i literally read that as nafsati and was like nafsati mareez- no offense just the way i read is with alot of day dreaming :D)

Like I was saying...Case is aa bel mujhay maar :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistan needs to develop ski and snowboarding resorts, this will not only help our athletes but also bring in tourists as a good resort bring in a lot of $$$$

Pakistan had plenty of tourism development, but much of it has fallen into disrepair through disuse. The problem is not lack of facilities, but the security/political situation.

@RescueRanger and people like nafsiati (i literally read that as nafsati and was like nafsati mareez- no offense just the way i read is with alot of day dreaming :D)

Like I was saying...Case is aa bel mujhay maar :D

first of all i am proud to be a nafsiati! and second that you dont have to wish for bel to hit you, i am following this forum since 2008 and what i have found is that every good thing related to Pakistan or Pakistani will become a pain in the a** for them and they will start trolling and the useful conversation will be flushed in the gutter! so what i was surprised is that i havent found any trolling on this thread till now which is an achievement in itself! LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom