What's new

Pakistan submarine fires at four Indian boats, 24 fishermen arrested: Indian media report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, can someone tell what actually happened.

/r/Pakistan is a lot better now.
Stay away from /r/worldnews though. Pak related news is always infested by Indians.
r/pakistan sucks big time its full of fake liberal murican pakistanis and they only ban pakistanis for speaking against indians
Like i dont know that pfft

According to Indian Media... Pakistani Submarine fired (torpedoes probably) Indian Fishermen boats and seized 837 boats and arrested 257 Indian fishermen

and not a single fishermen died in the attack just 1 minor injured....

Which means 3 boats were driven by single fisherman

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Pakistan submarine fires at four Indian boats, 24 fishermen arrested
ANI | Oct 15, 2015, 06.06 PM IST

Comments
APakistan Submarine|Indian Boats

submarine.jpg

Pakistan has seized 837 Indian boats, according to reports.

JAKHAU: Pakistan submarine on Thursday fired at four Indian boats carrying 25 fishermenon port of Jakhau village in Gujarat.

One fisherman was injured in the firing and 24 others were arrested by Pakistan navy.

Earlier, Pakistani navy had fired at an Indian boat off the Gujarat coast, killing one fisherman.

According to the reports, Pakistan has seized 837 Indian boats and has put 257 Indian fishermen

INDIAN MEDIA AT ITS BEST

If these fisherman has entered into your territory then they deserve to face the situation whatever happened now...But i am surprised that do you have to use submarine power to punish few fishing boats?

If these fisherman has entered into your territory then they deserve to face the situation whatever happened now...But i am surprised that do you have to use submarine power to punish few fishing boats?

come on now why would some country use Submarine to fire wooden boats? and that no one died in the attack and the number of boats and number of fishermen

& when you wonders if Indian media can manage to manipulate little Indian minds. Here you go :)

r/pakistan sucks big time its full of fake liberal murican pakistanis and they only ban pakistanis for speaking against indians
Like i dont know that pfft
Agree with the first part.

& when you wonders if Indian media can manage to manipulate little Indian minds. Here you go :)

Agree with the first part.

Do not worry...I d o not trust any newspaper from India expect The Hindu...Rest of the newspaper is for timepass and resources for posting on PDF..:-)

I have seen knowledge of Indians about Pakistan and it's horrible,even a new guy Yesterday was asking Pakistani members.Does,Pakistan has an Arm Industry?
Regarding 26/11 the one's who did have got a lot but they will loose everything.

Pakistan already did a lots for this reputation .You cant blame others for that.

Of Course the one who did the 26/11 earned a lots but will loose everything ,our agencies willmake that sure.

Pakistan already did a lots for this reputation .You cant blame others for that.

Of Course the one who did the 26/11 earned a lots but will loose everything ,our agencies willmake that sure.
yeahh right look who is talking... u broke away bangladesh and confessed to the world u supported mukhti bhani , ur terrorist pm admitted that which globally showed the terrorist side of ur state.. yet u have the audacity to talk this rubbish before pakistanis. and for 2611 whose proofs u had failed to provide...concrete proofs. losers

apparently u are a journalist and u are asking this to common posters?

yeahh right look who is talking... u broke away bangladesh and confessed to the world u supported mukhti bhani , ur terrorist pm admitted that which globally showed the terrorist side of ur state.. yet u have the audacity to talk this rubbish before pakistanis. and for 2611 whose proofs u had failed to provide...concrete proofs. losers

apparently u are a journalist and u are asking this to common posters?

And who started 1971 ?
Who drawn the first blood?
"Thank God ,Pakistan attacked us "-Indira Gandhi.
That is your folly .And we protected your 90k soldiers from wrath of Bengalis .

she maybe a journalist but i'm sure she's not a fortune teller. :p:
oh idunno it looked weird for a pak based journo to ask ppl on a forum what happened

And who started 1971 ?
Who drawn the first blood?
"Thank God ,Pakistan attacked us "-Indira Gandhi.
That is your folly .And we protected your 90k soldiers from wrath of Bengalis .
who started ??? ofcourse ustarted . dont act so innocent.
and in all those wars including 71 ur sikhs had fought us ...that means we shud consider all sikhs terrorists and not allow them in pakistan on their pilgrimage trips.

oh plz 90k rubbish just cut ot out. we had ur pows too , shud we also have butchered them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom