Status
Not open for further replies.

somebozo

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
and drown all mullahs in arabian sea!

The mullahs were the key behind fall of Ottomans. The mullahs were key in resisting our creation going to shallow levels of bad mouthing respected leaders. The mullahs are intent on reunification of Pakistan with india for greater benefit of musalmanan e hind.

The religious indian muslims mourn the creation of Pakistan day and night and call it a greal blunder..These people are the artifacts of colonial mentality who think that muslims under 2nd grade in unitied India was still a better proposition than creation of Pakistan and try to discredit us with full religious ground. One must realize that the Indian muslims mentally are still as backward as they were in 1940's despite being able to make intellactual and economical advancements.

In the 1940's we had ummah traitors like mardoodi..

maudoodiquotes.png

and in 2000's we have morons like Zakir Naik..India super power in next two years and muslims could have enjoyed the gain..yeah right..,my foot..left one indeed. I see the 600 million ****** poor already enjoying it.

No wonder these moulvis be it TTP or Talibans are soo bent on destabilizing us. Their idealogy is a gift of ummah type politics imported from India in an stupa of evil called Mardoodi

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:
The Ottoman were a super power of it's time and they later declined. Talibans are creatures of Pakistan Army and ISI. You guys can sing to the moon all you want but Pakistan will remain a Islamic Republic.

We can remain Islamic republic but atleast take the jahils out of our rank. The talibans created by ISI and PA were not radical force they were millitary force. The radicalization was done by moulvi parties intoxicated on jehadi doctrine later on

Pakistan must be a secular state for a myriad of reasons but people advocating separation of religion and state should not be advocating any kind of bigotry either. No, mullahs or even the fiercest right wing nutjobs or crackpot Khilafat-ummah types should not be thrown into the Arabian sea. They are Pakistani citizens as much as you and I are, and such statements even metaphorically are not just absurd but downright wrong. Do not preach hatred against anybody. There are far more civilized and rational views of advocating a rational and logical state structure.

We've discussed this issue, in its entirety every now and then. You've added nothing to the debate, especially of any constructive value. If you have some argument to add, please let me know I will unlock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom