What's new

Pakistan sets three more world records

Introvert

Reaction score
LAHORE, (SANA): Three more Pakistanis enrolled their names in the Guinness Book of World Record on Sunday a day after some 42, 813 people sang national anthem.

Guinness Book of World Record official was also present to evaluate the events. All these records were made in Lahore during the ongoing Punjab Youth Festival.

First record made by Noman Ali who assembled a plug in just 35 second and made a new world record for Pakistan.

Ahmed Ali registered another record by managing 616 martial arts kicks in just three minutes.

The third world record made by Mohammad Mansha by making three loafs (Chapatis) in 3 min and 14 second.

Guinness Book of World Record official presented certificates to the world record holder Pakistanis.

After getting world record certificate Mansha said that he names his record after his mother. He said that he would try to improve his record in future.

http://www.sananews.net/english/pakistan-sets-three-more-world-records/

Hogwash ... I was reading somewhere today that Pakistan has the second highest number of out-of-school schoolage children in Asia ... who is responsible for that ?

Hogwash ... I was reading somewhere today that Pakistan has the second highest number of out-of-school schoolage children in Asia ... who is responsible for that ?

Just try googling other countries and I'm sure you'll find negative things in those countries as well. No country is perfect.

The third world record made by Mohammad Mansha by making three loafs (Chapatis) in 3 min and 14 second.

My roti wala can do much faster than that!

LAHORE, (SANA):
Ahmed Ali registered another record by managing 616 martial arts kicks in just three minutes.
Wow!:woot: This guy should be recruited by the paramilitary forces and located in FATA against the TTP! :smokin:

bullshit do you know how many schools there are in just sheikhupura it seems like a fad for people to open schools in houses pakistan has alot of education buddy but are illiterate

anyway we just beat the one with the largest human flags man over 13 records broken in 2 days the best one was the guy that pulled the truck with his mustache and boy was that one hell of a mustache

man what abut flag ?:undecided:
940_400193110052812_1555524994_n.jpg

Kisi chez mein to khush ho jaya ker-:argh:-

Back
Top Bottom