What's new

Pakistan all set to become a CERN member in June.

Isn't that the shitty anime series that everyone seems to love, but I can't stand?

As you can probably tell, I'm not a fan of most modern animes. I like old school stuff like trigun and berzerker.
Original and interesting plot,good humor and well built characters.What is there not to like?o_O

The "God particle" is a nickname, in fact, most scientists hate using it, because of it's religious insensitivity. It's the media that keeps using it.

I hear they were planning to call it the Goddamn particle but since that was unpublishable, they resorted to calling it the God particle as a joke.

CERN delegation called Nawaz about 3 days ago.I hope we can get associate membership this year.

i know all thanks to the stupidity of bhutto in declaring ahmadis non-muslim.
you should be worried pakistan can produce hundreds of abdus salamis our nation is very bright. soon as fundamentalism is defeated.
Few Things
1st ahmadis are non Muslim
2 Let God Be judge of others Faith what they do or not
3 Every Pakistan No matter which religion he follows should be treated same as others Thats what islam says

Few Things
1st ahmadis are non Muslim
2 Let God Be judge of others Faith what they do or not
3 Every Pakistan No matter which religion he follows should be treated same as others Thats what islam says
they might be non muslims but its not upto people on earth to judge who is a muslim and who isnt especially when one is claiming to be a muslim

I´m happy that Pakistan joins CERN. It was italy that pushed this partnership into reality. CERN is by far the greatest achievement humanity has. Pakistan now has acess to the most powerful and complex machine ever build, the LHC. And the LHC is just upgraded now and will be even more powerful on its next run.

I must say it is good that italy supports Pakistan more now. Until 2012 we had a closer partnership with India, but our focus changes now.

Last edited:
good job pakistan...
GoI should learn a thing or two frm NS govt.

I´m happy that Pakistan joins CERN. It was italy that pushed this partnership into reality. CERN is by far the greatest achievement humanity has. Pakistan now has acess to the most powerful and complex machine ever build, the LHC. And the LHC is just upgraded now and will be even more powerful on its next run.

I must say it is good that italy supports Pakistan more now. Until 2012 we had a closer partnership with India, but our focus changes now.
stop bringing marine issue to every thread...
I hope Itaian govt is not run by teenagers, at least tharki old bunga bulga party people were sane. :p:

Maybe stop insulting european countries would be a good start for india.
not killing Indians will be a good start for europeans?
now dont derail this thread.... this is about CERN and pakistan... :(

Congratulations to Pakistan .

But the reporting made me laugh :D,

Pakistan is going to become an Associate Member of European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN) before India.

Back
Top Bottom