What's new

Pakistan rubbishes Indian claims of Surgical Strike inside Pakistan.

It's sad that just becasue of the ego of Modi, soldiers (Pakistani and Indian(shown in this video)) had to lay down their lives. At the end of the day, its the poor who die while policy makers will keep on barking .

In 1965 war Indian army made fake tape like this and claimed that they captured lahore

Sir,

With today's advancement of technologies, don't you think its so much easier to detect any fake photos/ videos?

Pakistan Army attacks Indian Posts - Video Footage

Is it me only who feels its a cheap cgi, where they forgot the light source and shadow directions, forget about camera being on indian side to capture the footage.

None of the grass stems move, nor does the tree leaves wave a single micron, what kind of precision bombing was it, that the nothing else in nature got any affect of it.

Last edited:
Pakistan can go to any extent for self ego. lol Look at the video, was that solder went for toilet near LoC!! lol

Some one should remind these Indians that although IOK is a disputed area but coming from Delhi to Srinagar and killing some locals in fake encounters and filming it from overhead doesn't exactly qualify as crossing the LOC.
BTW, any details on Indian casualties. !!!

Do they even know that by doing these fake egoistic chest thumping they are actually destroting india's cred as serious nation, these false flashes will turn them into an international joke..

Thats what happens when nutters with a complex take over a country, they turn that country into a joke.

Rest assured. We would take our revenge. Watch this space. Or keep watching this forum.
inshaAllah
I just back2home and switch on saw this news about Indian propaganda abt surgical strikes then our 3 brothers are shaheeds
Now couldn't control my anger and I may beat few indians out there lol

More cheer for India: Hockey U-18 Asia Cup: India defeat Pakistan 3-1 in Dhaka.

Back
Top Bottom