What's new

Pakistan Retaliates : Indian BSF Abandoned two posts at LoC

So now you are alleging which makes ur previous post irrelevant :lol:
bhai andhe (blind) ho kya meri pehli post paro usme mene allegedly likha hai kyun fazool me dimag kha rahe ho ?

Why? Because it doesn't come from ToI or the the Hindu ?

Because it thinks Bihar & Gorkha regiments are somehow a part of the BSF. Credibility of thearticle can be figured out from that.

C'mon man, don't tell me you actually take this stuff at face value. That a regiment will be replaced by another because they face severe fire on a post or two? This is a defence forum, is it not? Does that make any sense to you? Looks like something written by a moron , for consumptions by other morons.

:rofl: Good power muscle shown here on their thobrha!!!!!!!!
hqdefault.jpg

Pakistan’s SSG Force has been listed as the best Special Forces group, ahead of units such as the US Navy SEALs and the British Special Air Service group.
Oh damn! I'm fast running out of laughing smileys!! But here's some more I found......
lol-009.gif
lol-021.gif
lol-040.gif

And the 'best Special Forces Group in the world' failed to retake the Indian posts at Siachen since the 80s even after repeated attempts suffering enormous casualties in the process! Gen Mush of the SSG too was one of the fellows who led the assaults when he was a brigadier. Unfortunately he and his ilk got a lot of egg on their faces especially knowing that infantry soldiers of the IA gave the 'best Special Forces in the world' a bloody nose! :P

P.S. Mush was so pissed off that he embarked on another disaster at Kargil for revenge and got hammered there too! Jeeez! Some people never learn, what? :wacko:

Last edited:
lol , May be they have already build new bunkers and PA only fires on empty bunkers , when last time stuck they cried to UN/ US to save PA.

If have guts allow your news Camera men to travel in LOC area and see your brave mens hiding to save themselves.

PAK is lot in making fancy stories , especial OBL one.

or maybe they were just hiding to fend off the smell, or they knew limpies wont come on this site of the border so just sit behind the rock and have a cup of tea.

Oh damn! I'm fast running out of laughing smileys!! But here's some more I found......
lol-009.gif
lol-021.gif
lol-040.gif

And the 'best Special Forces Group in the world' failed to retake the Indian posts at Siachen since the 80s even after repeated attempts suffering enormous casualties in the process! Gen Mush of the SSG too was one of the fellows who led the assaults when he was a brigadier. Unfortunately he and his ilk got a lot of egg on their faces especially knowing that infantry soldiers of the IA gave the 'best Special Forces in the world' a bloody nose! :P

P.S. Mush was so pissed off that he embarked on another disaster at Kargil and got hammered there too! Some people never learn, what? :wacko:
Man don't you know that :D:D:D
SSG is record holder for most busted operations :enjoy:
Like their rest of the army in surrenders:D:D:D

Aaj mughay PDF paar apni true value ka patta challa. Mein nay jaisay he kaha trolling shroo key ja ay, tum loog shroo ho gaee.

From the title, it was clear that news was from Pakistani media. Pakistani people has something to cheer.
Oh come on now, after all the non-stop nonsense the Indian establishment and media have been feeding us about 'Border Action Teams' and 'destroyed dozens of PA bunkers' and 'we shut their mouth and responded with double and triple the intensity' blah blah blah ... this is nothing ...

Because it thinks Bihar & Gorkha regiments are somehow a part of the BSF. Credibility of thearticle can be figured out from that.

C'mon man, don't tell me you actually take this stuff at face value. That a regiment will be replaced by another because they face severe fire on a post or two? This is a defence forum, is it not? Does that make any sense to you? Looks like something written by a moron , for consumptions by other morons.
They are a Nation whose foundation is based on lies and false promises, what you can expect from them :D:D:D
Rational thinking is not their fitrat:enjoy:

Oh come on now, after all the non-stop nonsense the Indian establishment and media have been feeding us about 'Border Action Teams' and 'destroyed dozens of PA bunkers' and 'we shut their mouth and responded with double and triple the intensity' blah blah blah ... this is nothing ...
With what lies, congrats to you people:yahoo:
Look here on PDF their army is making fool of their countrymen :sarcastic:

Back
Top Bottom