What's new

Pakistan rejects 'incorrect, legally untenable' political maps issued by India

The present situation suits India just fine. Why would they need open war to accomplish their long terms goals?
Long term goals? The govt of India released maps showing TODAY'S goal of Pakistani controlled territory being part of Indian "union" territory.

The govt of India has shot itself in the foot. it is now obliged to physically occupy the "confederate" states of Pakistan that its maps appear to indicate.

India apologists like you can paint this however you like but when the dust settles...

According to Pakistan, India occupies disputed territory. According to India, Pakistan occupies Indian territory.

Why aren't Indian citizens demanding India extend its writ over all of Indian territory?

Indians can sit on their thumbs as much as they like but the above interpretation is the new reality according to India.

Do enjoy the latest quagmire Modi has dumped Hindustan into.

Looking forward to India's invasion.

Nothing new here. This 'map' has been there for a long time. That Chinese game.

Plz change your Map, or our PM will announce protest for it as well.:lol:

Lol more nonsense from the Sanghis.

day dreamer....
wake up??????

the ground has allready been taken from under your feet.......
Move on... I will keep reminding u, game is not over yet.. Abhi to picture shuro hoi ha

Move on... I will keep reminding u, game is not over yet.. Abhi to picture shuro hoi ha
exactley what niazi said in 1971--------- abhi to game shuro hoi hy-----------hahahahhaa

i wonder where it will stop in 2030--near marghalla,,

the problem with charsi is that he ------becomes more charsi

the ground has allready been taken from under your feet.......
Your drama is of such a high standard you should demand subscription fees from your audience.

India always regarded Pakistani occupied territories as Indian. Pakistan always regarded J&K as disputed. What has changed with these maps? The maps highlight what was previously believed by India anyway. This highlighting by short sighted BJP incompetents will simply serve to distract the laughable Hindustani "political class" from their economic woes. But opposition, media and public masses will now ask the question: Modi Jee, if you are now fossilising the facts drawn on these maps, when will you be extending Delhi's writ over the occupied lands?

Modi snookered himself.

Don't get me wrong...your points about Pakistani political incompetence are pertinent, albeit exaggerated. Nevertheless, Modi's incompetence beggars belief, and leaves him with an ever dwindling range of options in the months and years ahead.

He has a greater need to declare war than Khan.

Your drama is of such a high standard you should demand subscription fees from your audience.

India always regarded Pakistani occupied territories as Indian. Pakistan always regarded J&K as disputed. What has changed with these maps? The maps highlight what was previously believed by India anyway. This highlighting by short sighted BJP incompetents will simply serve to distract the laughable Hindustani "political class" from their economic woes. But opposition, media and public masses will now ask the question: Modi Jee, if you are now fossilising the facts drawn on these maps, when will you be extending Delhi's writ over the occupied lands?

Modi snookered himself.

Don't get me wrong...your points about Pakistani political incompetence are pertinent, albeit exaggerated. Nevertheless, Modi's incompetence beggars belief, and leaves him with an ever dwindling range of options in the months and years ahead.

He has a greater need to declare war than Khan.

I HOPE HE DOES DECLARE WAR ............... AND SEE THE BALOON DEFLATE............BECAUSE WE DIDNT MAKE BOMBS TO KILL...( HAZRAT IMRAN NZI.)................ EVERYONE ELSE DID..

WE ARE STANDING MUMB LIKE BEGHRATS -WHILE HINDU IS TOURTURING, RAPING MUSLIMS IN KASHMIR..

JJJEE
JEEE KY SPEECH KAR KY AYA THA OXFORD KA 3RD GRADE PASSED ..........

ABB JAYO KOI AUR SPEECH KARNAY...............ROOS MOH PAR JUTIAN PARTIAN HAIN

Religious nutjob at helms of affairs.

That statement is only partially true, and even then applicable on both sides of the border, and still there will be no open war over this issue, as I have said many times before.

Long term goals? The govt of India released maps showing TODAY'S goal of Pakistani controlled territory being part of Indian "union" territory.

The govt of India has shot itself in the foot. it is now obliged to physically occupy the "confederate" states of Pakistan that its maps appear to indicate.

India apologists like you can paint this however you like but when the dust settles...

According to Pakistan, India occupies disputed territory. According to India, Pakistan occupies Indian territory.

Why aren't Indian citizens demanding India extend its writ over all of Indian territory?

Indians can sit on their thumbs as much as they like but the above interpretation is the new reality according to India.

Do enjoy the latest quagmire Modi has dumped Hindustan into.

Looking forward to India's invasion.

Please see the above.

That statement is only partially true, and even then applicable on both sides of the border, and still there will be no open war over this issue, as I have said many times before.
In Pakistan a religious nutjob has been never allowed in office.

In Pakistan a religious nutjob has been never allowed in office.

There is a difference between being "allowed in office" and "at the helm of affairs" which is what you said earlier.

There is a difference between being "allowed in office" and "at the helm of affairs" which is what you said earlier.
In both cases,i can't see one in Pakistan.On top of that,have you seen any Pakistani trying to fight Bharat merely for sake of elections?
We saw that in Bharat,just for elections they tried attacking Pakistan,which easily would have been converted into a full blown war.

In both cases,i can't see one in Pakistan.On top of that,have you seen any Pakistani trying to fight Bharat merely for sake of elections?
We saw that in Bharat,just for elections they tried attacking Pakistan,which easily would have been converted into a full blown war.

Skirmishes over the LoC will continue from both sides, but there is no chance of an open war between the two countries over this issue, regardless of who is in power on either side.

Back
Top Bottom