What's new

Pakistan recognises Saudi efforts in Khashoggi matter

That is a very good step by Pakistan. We need to make sure we stand with our allies and strengthen it more. Iranian stooges in Pakistan want Pakistan to become isolated like iran.

They should be countered and put in jail imo. Raise the level. Cleanse the society. I just have had enough with them! Saudi Arabia is our long term ally we will stand with them.. Without a shadow of a doubt

If Saudi bring more investment in Pakistan, then why not. Just refinery is not enough. They should make big purchases from us also. Services. Long-term contracts. If things are heading in this direction then it will good for both countries. In this way, Biden can't isolate/bully Saudi. Opportunity for Pakistan.

Baygani shadi main Abdullah dewana.

Should have kept that stupid gob shut. There is another party to this episode, Turkey. Go figure it out.

i agree its pathetic level of subservience
boot licking knowing well that it won't do much to appease Saudis but living in hope that saudis might throw a bone for this voluntary obedience.
Our democracy means= thooka hoa chaatna.

Good we must fully support MBS as king. Might give us some leverage over saudis. And lets be honest i dont see how a crown Prince would give orders to kill a journalist. He might be many things but not a journalist.
the man is a lunatic - forget one person; what he has done in Yemen is beyond rapproach.

the man is a lunatic - forget one person; what he has done in Yemen is beyond rapproach.
Perhaps that's the reason, report went public. He was not able to deliver up to the ambitions of the US. US wants to bring his uncle (Ahmed) to the throne. Who is in under arrest by MBS.

What 14 billion gets the Saudi’s. 12 billion remittances and 2 billion in loans..........

k

Perhaps that's the reason, report went public. He was not able to deliver up to the ambitions of the US. US wants to bring his uncle (Ahmed) to the throne. Who is in under arrest by MBS.
Well, firstly given their history of supporting all kind of meglomaniacs - this report was a tip of iceberg.

Where is this clown's accountability to the thousands of kids who died directly or indirectly from his orders to target hospitals.

All, I say always, I wish Faisal was alive - these excesses of these false rulers would have been dealt with in accordance with the true sunnah

and Tehran’s beautiful role, gets to destroy Syria encourages a sect houthis in Yemen arm struggle , Iraq is another one in Tehran lust of religious bigotry!!! Finger prints all over PAK Baluchistan Indian agents

And I really do wish if only Saudis were the real true villains in this plot

The House of Saud may be changed at some point down the road by another local house but it will outlast India as an state that is for damn sure. It has way more then Oil that you ever could imagine

The petroleum sector accounts for roughly 87% of Saudi budget revenues, 90% of export earnings, and 42% of GDP.

BTW, civilisation in India is easily more than 5000 years old.

i agree its pathetic level of subservience
boot licking knowing well that it won't do much to appease Saudis but living in hope that saudis might throw a bone for this voluntary obedience.

however pathetic it may be it is reality

If oil prices spike to $200 per barrel in the future (it can happen on a short term basis) you need someone to give you petroleum on credit
Well, firstly given their history of supporting all kind of meglomaniacs - this report was a tip of iceberg.

Where is this clown's accountability to the thousands of kids who died directly or indirectly from his orders to target hospitals.

All, I say always, I wish Faisal was alive - these excesses of these false rulers would have been dealt with in accordance with the true sunnah

a king is a king. nothing changes that

Pakistan should keep quiet on this topic. This will do Pakistan no good.
If you cannot criticize the barbarity of the Saudis then just stay quiet please.

We now live in a Era of "Deep Fake" Videos , anything can be faked

Even the Saudi's do not claim this is a fake video. The video was made by the Turks. They seem to be the most aggrieved .
But I am sure the Turks will understand why Pakistan , which needed to say nothing at all, suddenly chirps up for the Saudi's.
I think the whole world knows why Pakistan felt obliged to make such statements.
The chauffer much stick with his master, and whatever happens on the back seat he must continue to say " I saw nothing" :laughcry:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom