What's new

Pakistan ready to fight Kulbhushan's case in ICJ vigorously

Pakistan has enough proofs that the Indians will be suicidal to bring this to court.
It is a win - win situation for us.
Enjoy it buddy.

Thanks El Sidd. I was a bit nervous before but after talking to you i feel confident that we are going to win it.

We want to bring him in the light of international community :) . and india is doing it .
What will we gain if we hang him ? :D

Were we waiting for india to go to ICJ ? If we have the proofs then why did not we present it in front of International community before ? Heard Sartaz Aziz saying we have ample proofs against india and he presented it to US or UN if I am not wrong. What happened to all that ? It is nothing, they are just making fool out of us. Trust me we are not going to win this.

We want to bring him in the light of international community :) . and india is doing it .
What will we gain if we hang him ? :D

Thanks El Sidd. I was a bit nervous before but after talking to you i feel confident that we are going to win it.

Were we waiting for india to go to ICJ ? If we have the proofs then why did not we present it in front of International community before ? Heard Sartaz Aziz saying we have ample proofs against india and he presented it to US or UN if I am not wrong. What happened to all that ? It is nothing, they are just making fool out of us. Trust me we are not going to win this.

Quicksand one word for it.
We only captured him and presented him. Nothing more nothing less.

I dont think so. Was watching international news channel yesterday and noticed experts taking Indians side there about the consular access and all. There is no doubt that KJ was not getting released and there was no one to pressurise Army with in Pakistan but Nawaz must be happy now that his investments will be safe now in India as we are going to lose it one more time because of incompetent Government and FO.

Don't you have his admission of guilt?? Why so pessimistic??

At most he was a spy and not a terrorist, if it was so easy to prove him terrorist India wouldn't have gone to ICJ also Pakistan wouldn't have declined consular access 15-16 times. India has called Pakistan's bluff, now either prove KJ was a terrorist in ICJ (confession counts for $hit), show on what evidence was he handed death penalty or disregard ICJ (kiss IWT goodbye) or loose face. PA has made Pakistan and Pakistani government looks like fools.

A couple of weeks ago he was just a businessman.
A week later he was active serving officer.
A week later he turned spy.

By that rate in 60 days time he would be called a terrorist.
At least Pakistan has been consistent with its claim.

if I remember correctly wasn't our case for some water related issue also in the ICJ .. and being delayed for some reason ..... (read till endia completes what it has started then ICJ will hear it)

A couple of weeks ago he was just a businessman.
A week later he was active serving officer.
A week later he turned spy.

By that rate in 60 days time he would be called a terrorist.
At least Pakistan has been consistent with its claim.

:lol: He may very well be a businessman (that is the official Indian stand). What I am stating is he is definitely not a terrorist, the whole story of he was talking in Marathi and hence picked up seems dodgy and all cooked up. Now you guys need to prove that he is a terrorist in ICJ with 'hard evidence', and if you can't do that credibility of Pakistan and PA court is as good as lost. Although that's not something that is new be it OBL episode or 26/11 attack etc.

I am no legal expert on that - but it would be a surprise if judges of international court are willing to consider this case. It is a matter of terrorism and if world stands with terrorists - gone is the world's peace.

And when India will be refused a case by ICJ - India will actually lose big time! Wait and see.

You have to show proof for the bold part.

I feel its a golden opportunity for Pakistan. I see lot of Pakistani members here blaming democratically elected government incompetent to prove Indian involvement in Pak. I have read 100s of post stating that Pak has evidences (Baloochistan, NDS RAW nexus etc.), forum members also claim that Kulbhushan Jadhav's confession is also a big proof

I guess this is the platform (an international one) for you to prove what Pakistani keyboard commandos keep whining about :P :P

Pakistan has enough proofs that the Indians will be suicidal to bring this to court.
It is a win - win situation for us.
Enjoy it buddy.

:lol: He may very well be a businessman (that is the official Indian stand). What I am stating is he is definitely not a terrorist, the whole story of he was talking in Marathi and hence picked up seems dodgy and all cooked up. Now you guys need to prove that he is a terrorist in ICJ with hard evidence, and if you can't do that credibility of Pakistan and PA court is as good as lost. Although that's not something that is new be it OBL episode or 26/11 attack etc.

Let the courts decide.
And your definition of a terrorist might differ from ours to begin with but lets see.

At most he was a spy and not a terrorist, if it was so easy to prove him terrorist India wouldn't have gone to ICJ also Pakistan wouldn't have declined consular access 15-16 times. India has called Pakistan's bluff, now either prove KJ was a terrorist in ICJ (confession counts for $hit), show on what evidence was he handed death penalty or disregard ICJ (kiss IWT goodbye) or loose face. PA has made Pakistan and Pakistani government looks like fools.

Are you really that ignorant? IWT has World Bank as guarantee, Indian raw agent don't.

This is completely different case where these Indians are deliberately mixing his case with others. Talking about spreading misinformation.

So you admitted he was a spy and consular access is not granted to foreigners when arrested on charges of spying and subversive activities.
Secondly, he is sentenced to death for his terror and sabotage activities.

You can keep on shedding crocodile tears.

Are you really that ignorant? IWT has World Bank as guarantee, Indian raw agent don't.

This is completely different case where these Indians are deliberately mixing his case with others. Talking about spreading misinformation.

World Bank guarantee's cr@p in IWT it's just a mediator if any dispute arises, if India pulls out at most you will be able to approach ICJ :lol: So if you can disregard ICJ so can we

So you admitted he was a spy and consular access is not granted to foreigners when arrested on charges of spying and subversive activities.
Secondly, he is sentenced to death for his terror and sabotage activities.

You can keep on shedding crocodile tears.

Official version is he is retired Navy officer doing private business in Iran, he was abducted from Iran or Afghanistan by Taliban and sold to ISI. You sentenced him to death for terror activities now prove that in ICJ show what evidence you used for the same?

World Bank guarantee's cr@p in IWT it's just a mediator if any dispute arises, if India pulls out at most you will be able to approach ICJ :lol: So if you can disregard ICJ so can we

LOL in that case, India will face UN sanctions. While in case of raw agent, Pakistan won't. Again Indians are equating KY with IWT :D

Official version is he is retired Navy officer doing private business in Iran, he was abducted from Iran or Afghanistan by Taliban and sold to ISI. You sentenced him to death for terror activities now prove that in ICJ show what evidence you used for the same?
And those 400+ arrested members of his terror network were abducted from Iran too? Btw, his confession is enough to prove in guilty.

Now you will allege: he was forced to read that confession, but in real world nobody smiles and laughs while being tortured.

Better luck next time.

Well atleast pakistan accepted there is a case in ICJ, instead of stupidly claiming it as fake.
:lol::lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom