What's new

PAKISTAN Rana Sanaullah vows not to let protesters enter Islamabad ‘ever again’

FTmGMLuWQAAmiaA.jpg

'Will see how they cross barriers this time': Sana warns PTI against announcing another long march

Dawn.com | APP
May 31, 2022

Interior Minister Rana Sanaullah on Tuesday warned the PTI against announcing another long march, giving a strong indication that its workers and supporters will not be allowed to enter Islamabad again.

In a tweet, hours after a cabinet meeting, he said that in case the PTI were to embark on another march, "I’ll see how they cross the barriers this time."

Sanaullah's warning came after the PTI staged its "Haqeeqi Azadi March" last week when its supporters dislodged containers placed to impede their advances and braved tear-gas shelling to somehow reach the D-Chowk in the capital, only to see party chairman Imran Khan call off plans to convert the march into a sit-in.

The PTI lashed out at the interior minister's message, saying he was "threatening peaceful protesters". It said the nation would always exhibit its bravery and would not be stopped by "slaves".

Earlier in the day while addressing a press conference in Islamabad after the cabinet meeting, the interior minister came down hard on the PTI. State resources were used to further the political agenda of Imran Khan, he alleged, adding that armed police officials from KP were illegally added to the army of the "criminal gang".

He went on to say that in order to further the "criminal political agenda", polarise the nation and mislead the youth, this armed gang attacked the centre and headed towards Islamabad.

"When they were stopped at Attock, Mianwali and within Islamabad city limits, they opened fire at police officials," he said, adding that the protesters also removed obstacles placed to deter them.

The minister went on to say that the party misled the Supreme Court and obtained a favourable order, which allowed them to stage a protest at Islamabad's H-9 park.

Well every public figure needs to get their fair share of public flak for their broken promises and fantastical claims. When IK said those things, you along with PMLN well wishers definitely took IK to task for it. Now it is Rana Sanaullah and PMLNs turn. Anyway for finding equivalence, I find it difficult comparing with an alleged murderer - and this is known not just from internal PMLN disclosures but my own personal interactions with people who have first hand knowledge of Rana Sanaullah and what he has done (allegedly).

Sure. Agree.

It is quite comical the way your post was edited, specially after I had read the original reply. I will say no more here. :D

It is quite comical the way your post was edited, specially after I had read the original reply. I will say no more here. :D
LoL well in my defense I was attempting to keep it focused on topic and at least a bit less offensive towards the poster. Apologies, if you read some of the unfiltered response.

Anyway I am impressed by your turn around time, those edits were made pretty quickly after posting.

LoL well in my defense I was attempting to keep it focused on topic and at least a bit less offensive towards the poster. Apologies, if you read some of the unfiltered response.

Anyway I am impressed by your turn around time, those edits were made pretty quickly after posting.

At least, you got the point, if I remember correctly. :D

This is what happens when criminals, who should be in jail, are imposed on the country.

First Baluchistan and now KPK. The group of crooks and thieves are brought to sow seeds of discord in Pakistan. They want to close KPK on excuse of banning long march. They are creating hatred against the state. This is the plan. To implode Pakistan from within.

The most unfortunate part is army generals for their self interest are enabling this.

The disgusting face of PML-N which is still blocking the entrances to Islamabad.

1654089943841.png

Won't allow riot march to enter Islamabad under any circumstances: Rana Sanaullah​

Published On 01 June,2022 05:50 pm
Won

Won’t allow riot march to enter Islamabad under any circumstances
LAHORE (Dunya News) – Minister for Interior Rana Sanaullah
said on Wednesday that the riot march will not be allowed to enter Islamabad under any circumstances as the country cannot be left at the mercy of riot groups and miscreants.
A meeting was held under the chairmanship of the Interior Minister regarding enhancement of operational capacity of Islamabad Police and Frontier Constabulary. Home Secretary Yousuf Naseem Khokhar along with Commandant Frontier Constabulary Salahuddin Mehsud, IG Police Islamabad, Chief Commissioner Islamabad and others participated in the meeting.
Rana Sanaullah said that for maintaining law and order, it has been decided to provide more financial, technical resources and legal support to Islamabad Police and Frontier Constabulary while salaries and allowances of police will be made equal to those of Punjab Police.
He said the government has decided to immediately pay the arrears of Rs 1 billion of the Police Martyrs Package while the Frontier Constabulary will also be provided necessary training to use it as an anti-riot force.
He went on to say that for the foolproof security of the federal capital the government intends to modernize Islamabad Safe City in the style of Lahore, and to ensure law and order as well as street crime the coverage of cameras in Islamabad are being increased to 100 percent.
The minister said the federal cabinet has strongly condemned the violence and attacks on police, Rangers and FC personnel by the miscreants of the riot march. He also paid rich tributes to the police, Rangers and FC for handling them professionally and ensuring law and order.

Won't allow riot march to enter Islamabad under any circumstances: Rana Sanaullah​

Published On 01 June,2022 05:50 pm
Won

Won’t allow riot march to enter Islamabad under any circumstances
LAHORE (Dunya News) – Minister for Interior Rana Sanaullah
said on Wednesday that the riot march will not be allowed to enter Islamabad under any circumstances as the country cannot be left at the mercy of riot groups and miscreants.
A meeting was held under the chairmanship of the Interior Minister regarding enhancement of operational capacity of Islamabad Police and Frontier Constabulary. Home Secretary Yousuf Naseem Khokhar along with Commandant Frontier Constabulary Salahuddin Mehsud, IG Police Islamabad, Chief Commissioner Islamabad and others participated in the meeting.
Rana Sanaullah said that for maintaining law and order, it has been decided to provide more financial, technical resources and legal support to Islamabad Police and Frontier Constabulary while salaries and allowances of police will be made equal to those of Punjab Police.
He said the government has decided to immediately pay the arrears of Rs 1 billion of the Police Martyrs Package while the Frontier Constabulary will also be provided necessary training to use it as an anti-riot force.
He went on to say that for the foolproof security of the federal capital the government intends to modernize Islamabad Safe City in the style of Lahore, and to ensure law and order as well as street crime the coverage of cameras in Islamabad are being increased to 100 percent.
The minister said the federal cabinet has strongly condemned the violence and attacks on police, Rangers and FC personnel by the miscreants of the riot march. He also paid rich tributes to the police, Rangers and FC for handling them professionally and ensuring law and order.

Death is approaching faster than one could thinks.

By the way @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE are you appearing as guest star in this video ? :

:enjoy:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom