What's new

Pakistan Population Growth Rate Hit 74 down from 5 just in 20 Years

Pakistan losing Population Growth Rate because of

• Total voters
Despite taking so many measures Indian population is exploding.I guess the population rate is higher in the rural areas.Education seems to be the only solution.

@shazlion
Could you not put some better points for voting,like has education has brought down the population growth rate in Pakistan??
I am still wondering if this thread was started with an intention to generate a wave of panic amongst Pakistanis??

Don't worry, the Shuddhi Movement has also grown by Leaps and Bounds. :D
confused2.gif
..........what is this shuddhi movement??

@AUz
Your first post here was hilarious.I laughed out so loudly that my colleagues were staring at me.

Last edited:
@shazlion, Pakistan's population growth is still hovering around 2. So chin up, no need to lose your heart over it. :lol:

2e58513.jpg

Despite taking so many measures Indian population is exploding.I guess the population rate is higher in the rural areas.Education seems to be the only solution.

@shazlion
Could you not put some better points for voting,like has education has brought down the population growth rate in Pakistan??
I am still wondering if this thread was started with an intention to generate a wave of panic amongst Pakistanis??

confused2.gif
..........what is this shuddhi movement??

@AUz
Your first post here was hilarious.I laughed out so loudly that my colleagues were staring at me.
I was just making fun of Auzie here :devil:
Shuddhi - Reverting back to Hinduism

That said, on a serious note - bigger families are a curse for a developing country like India. 2 children rule is the best IMO. If Pakistan's growth rate has come down, it is a good thing. Having more mouths to feed is not a very welcome prospect - especially when there are so many of them.

Government has done a good job by doing advertisements on PTV with "do bache, do hi ache".

Kudos. :D

Our population wont ever be 50% of yours, at the current stats that means 600 million.
Pakistan's population shouldn't really exceed 200 million and if it does the trend wont continue, development and progress almost always levels growth rates.

What is this shuddi movement?

So indians are now forcefully sterilizing poor muslim girls... No wonder my dignified ancestors got separated from such filthy people
we are learning what Pakistanis did to their minorities.

Thats so sad..and bad. I hope it stops.

Mashallah! Thats so great! I hope it continues this way...
LOL. That made me laugh. You are being very mischievous, you know you will have burnt a few butts with that simple but brutal reply.

LOL. That made me laugh. You are being very mischievous, you know you will have burnt a few butts with that simple but brutal reply.

haha..Don't worry, Indian members here know me quite well :D 
we are learning what Pakistanis did to their minorities.

o_O

We converted them to Islam..you should also do the same.

Convert your minorities like Christians, Sikhs, Jains, Buddhists, Dalits etc to Islam. That'd be great. Atleast you are learn one good thing from Pakistan..

http://www.indexmundi.coDefinition: The average annual percent change in the population, resulting from a surplus (or deficit) of births over deaths and the balance of migrants entering and leaving a country. The rate may be positive or negative. The growth rate is a factor in determining how great a burden would be imposed on a country by the changing needs of its people for infrastructure (e.g., schools, hospitals, housing, roads), resources (e.g., food, water, electricity), and jobs. Rapid population growth can be seen as threatening by neighboring countries
1Qatar4.93
g.gif

2Zimbabwe4.36
g.gif

3Niger3.63
g.gif

4Uganda3.58
g.gif

5Ethiopia3.18
g.gif

6Turks and Caicos Islands3.17
g.gif

7Gaza Strip3.11
g.gif

72Somalia1.6
g.gif

73Bangladesh1.58
g.gif

74Pakistan1.55
g.gif

Source: CIA World Factbook - Unless otherwise noted, information in this page is accurate as of January 1, 2012

See also: Population growth rate map
Related News
10 Countries With the Largest Projected Population Growth: American Exceptionalism
The Huffington Post - 1/31/2012 9:40:50 PM
That means that a 1% increase in the U.S. population contributes far more to the world population than a 1% increase by Mexico, Turkey or any another OECD country. Besides having a much larger base, what other ... that America has a higher ...

Population Growth Forecast From the U.N. May Be Too High
New York Times - 9/20/2013 4:18:11 PM
The United Nations population division said this summer that fertility ... all the increased forecast for 2100 — about 600 million — and Latin America accounts for 100 million more. The U.N. forecasts for Europe and North America were ...

India world’s second fastest population growth country: UN
MSN India - 6/14/2013 10:14:48 AM
Washington: India is world’s second fastest population growing country, according to the United Nations ... where the U.N. had expected birth rates to decline more quickly than they have. By far the population to increase the largest is in Nigeria ...

Fertility rates fall, but global population explosion goes on
Los Angeles Times - 7/22/2012 8:07:12 AM
"Having one son is like having one eye," his grandmother said. "You need two eyes." How many children to have is an intensely ... a University of Minnesota expert on global agriculture. William G. Lesher, a former chief economist for the U.S ...

U.N.: World population to be 9.6 billion by 2050; Africa leads growth
United Press International - 6/14/2013 2:32:30 PM
NEW YORK, June 14 (UPI) -- The nations of Africa will lead the world in population growth by 2050, when an estimated ... The projected increases are based on adjustments to fertility rates. In some countries, the rates have actually risen in recent years ...

World population growth rate continues to plummet
News.Mongabay - 5/1/2005 11:53:40 PM
In contrast, the United States -- which has the highest fertility rate of rich countries -- is projected to be the seventh largest contributor to world population growth over the next five decades. Because of its low and declining rate of population growth ...

UN 'concerned' by world population growth trends
BBC Online - 2/2/2011 11:57:51 PM
The world population growth rate must slow down significantly to avoid reaching ... potentially could double to 14 billion by 2100 if action is not taken. Even countries with intermediate fertility need to reduce it to replacement level or ...

10 Countries With the Largest Projected Population Growth
open.salon.com - 2/1/2012 9:32:29 PM
2011 marked the announcement that the world's population had reached 7 billion ... more immigration than emigration). Internal growth rates are strongly predicted by factors like the country's age distribution, desired family size, life ...

Australia’s population growth rate slows but still high by world standards
Crikey - 12/22/2010 11:57:33 PM
Australia’s population growth rate in the year to 30 June of 1.7% might have been the country’s lowest since the year ended 30 June 2006 but it is substantially higher than the 1.1% growth in the world’s total population. The Australian Bureau of ...

Muslim birth rate falls, slower population growth
Reuters - 1/27/2011 5:09:47 PM
... population is forecast to grow at about twice the rate of the non-Muslim population over the next two decades -- an average annual growth rate of 1.5 percent for Muslims, compared with 0.7 percent for non-Muslims," it said. The report ...

Economy Contributes to Slowest Population Growth Rate Since ’40s
New York Times - 12/21/2011 11:55:21 PM
The first measure of the American population in the new decade offered fresh evidence that the economic trouble that has plagued the country for ... in the last year of World War II. “The nation’s overall growth rate is now at its lowest ...

Gulf population growth rate highest in world
Gulf News - 4/7/2002 11:57:39 PM
The population growth rate in the region's six states has been among the highest in the world during the last few decades ... the total fertility rate is estimated to have declined in the Gulf countries during a period of slightly more than one decade ...

World Bank Country Director lauds Bihar's high growth rate
in.com - 2/27/2013 6:55:24 PM
Bihar's growth rate was followed by Madhya Pradesh and Maharashtra during the period,

Check Reference Website

Population growth rate - Country Comparison

this has to be a joke?
people might be getting smarter. 
Don't worry, the Shuddhi Movement has also grown by Leaps and Bounds. :D

Besides the MGR(Muslim Growth Rate) has almost levelled with the Non Muslim one. Over that some sterilization programmes are on the cards.

lol you people really so insecure.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom