What's new

Pakistan PM Imran Khan Speech at 75th United Nations General Assembly Session | 25 Sep 2020

“I am sad to say that there is one country where the State sponsors Islamophobia; that is India. Modi’s RSS inspired politics has fuelled the idea of a Hindutva state, burying the very principles of Nehru and Gandhi’s ideology.”

Is it just more empty threats and warnings like last year?

And you want Pakistan to nuke India or go on war with India? Keeping in mind all the circumstances?A limited war or a total war with India will not be really helpful for Kashmir to gets its freedom.

9E930F25-F3A3-46D2-9321-FDCFF4C3A785.jpeg

“I am sad to say that there is one country where the State sponsors Islamophobia; that is India. Modi’s RSS inspired politics has fuelled the idea of a Hindutva state, burying the very principles of Nehru and Gandhi’s ideology.”

Why should Imran (Pakistan) worried about Nehru and Gandhi ideology? Jinnah didn't liked that ideology and chose to separate.

6/10.

A lost opportunity.

Though appreciate the points raised for racism, Islamophobia and economic terrorism.

Why should Imran (Pakistan) worried about Nehru and Gandhi ideology? Jinnah didn't liked that ideology and chose to separate.

Gandhi was killed and that was the reason Jinnah decided to have separate nation. He foresaw the future of Muslims in India.

Gandhi was killed and that was the reason Jinnah decided to have separate nation. He foresaw the future of Muslims in India.

Your statement make no sense if you are implying that Gandhi killing (1948) was reason for Jinnah decision to have separate reason. But I am giving you benefit of doubt that you may have constructed your sentence incorrectly.

Are you suggesting that Jinnah was strong supporter of secularism and ideology of Gandhi ji which was primarily Ahimsa (non violence)?

I like how you omitted Nehru from your rebuttal.

Great speech.

Not just he put India in its place, he also put under light the so called developed countries facilitating the corrupts of developing world and helping them to park their looted money in their financial institutions. About time this economic terrorism of developing world must be dealt with iron fist. Those countries involved in facilitating the corrupts , and are refusing to return the looted money, must face consequences.

Given the situation Pakistan is in, I'd say Jinnah was too busy with what India will be and forgot what Pakistan will become. First it was Bengalis(who first put the idea of separation and where all the partition started), then Ahmedis (Another front runners of the movement) and should I say anything about Jinnah's community?

Why is IK busy worrying about RSS - Modi - BJP and seems to want Congress rule with Nehruvian ideals. Like is that what you talk about Nation's UNGA speech, sounds like gossip about your neighbor? 🤦‍♂️

In his defense, it'll not be the most sought after speech.

Your statement make no sense if you are implying that Gandhi killing (1948) was reason for Jinnah decision to have separate reason. But I am giving you benefit of doubt that you may have constructed your sentence incorrectly.

Are you suggesting that Jinnah was strong supporter of secularism and ideology of Gandhi ji which was primarily Ahimsa (non violence)?

I like how you omitted Nehru from your rebuttal.

You simply couldn’t understand. You asked why Pakistan talks about Gandhi ideology when Jinnah decided to separate from this ideology. In very simple words, I tried to explain Jinnah wasn’t against his ideology but he anticipated even Gandhi’s ideology wouldn’t survive for too long in India. Does it help?

Why quote Nehru & Gandhi? Their principles are irrelevant to a religious state like Pak

Back
Top Bottom