What's new

Pakistan plans to relax visa policy in bid to revive tourism

Former Real Madrid soccer stars Kaka of Brazil and Portuguese playmaker Luis Figo were recently denied visas to the country for a promotional visit, Pakistan's information minister said, highlighting the nation's laborious visa process.

"We refused a visa to Kaka and Figo. Can you believe that? I called the section officer and he never heard of ... Kaka," Chaudhry said, laughing.

What the f I just read. Lol

When you get dumb paindus in Pakistani bureaucracy. :lol:

100000 % agree how dumb he can be ? Am still shock
while i was living jeddah until few years ago . if you go paksitani counslate what you see there ? what i see

people start arriving early morning like 4am some even sleep there in cars .
they make a line 100s of people .
a sindhi or saraiki guy was gate keeper he bash everyone and abuse them some time even touching pushing them liek a boss i have seen two guys came they have death case he said sit on footpath i will call you when you have to enter . tempreture there is sometime 49.
then 8 am babus come in prados and benz etc
people go inside like cattle and sit in lobbies some even sleep on floor
your # will come some 1pm or12pm if you have little issue with paper they will throw on your face
same next gate visa section a 2 rupees guy asking why you want to go inside .

between all this so many people direct inside and renew passports without # or line they have connection .
they worst day of your life as a overseas worker is when you have to go embassy or nadra office
our gov can not arrange a embassy where people sit and wait a AC shelter or even a decent system

look these people are waiting for just enter inside the consulate renewing passport or work is other story first you have to enter like this
hqdefault.jpg

fp02_big.jpg

1370185826797686400-1.jpg

inside only 100 people can sit and three counters for dealing while 1000 people came daily
maxresdefault.jpg

pic_1491484380_2.jpg

while i was living jeddah until few years ago . if you go paksitani counslate what you see there ? what i see

people start arriving early morning like 4am some even sleep there in cars .
they make a line 100s of people .
a sindhi or saraiki guy was gate keeper he bash everyone and abuse them some time even touching pushing them liek a boss i have seen two guys came they have death case he said sit on footpath i will call you when you have to enter . tempreture there is sometime 49.
then 8 am babus come in prados and benz etc
people go inside like cattle and sit in lobbies some even sleep on floor
your # will come some 1pm or12pm if you have little issue with paper they will throw on your face
same next gate visa section a 2 rupees guy asking why you want to go inside .

between all this so many people direct inside and renew passports without # or line they have connection .
they worst day of your life as a overseas worker is when you have to go embassy or nadra office
our gov can not arrange a embassy where people sit and wait a AC shelter or even a decent system

look these people are waiting for just enter inside the consulate renewing passport or work is other story first you have to enter like this
hqdefault.jpg

fp02_big.jpg

1370185826797686400-1.jpg

inside only 100 people can sit and three counters for dealing while 1000 people came daily
maxresdefault.jpg

pic_1491484380_2.jpg
Shame.

my personal story
i have nikah so we digitalize nikah nama from nadra
i was married and make on my ID card based ID card for my wife
in my wife ID card written she is my wife
then she got passport also on my name
we have kid i go for make ID card for my kid
the mighty nadra told my we can not make your baby card first you have to submit your own card you are still unmarred in our data after one month we will take your baby request .and i was about to fall on floor . they are they one issue card of my wife with my name on it and then passport to her with my name .while i am still single in thier system :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: so you know what i paid 50$ and wait 1 month

my personal story
i have nikah so we digitalize nikah nama from nadra
i was married and make on my ID card based ID card for my wife
in my wife ID card written she is my wife
then she got passport also on my name
we have kid i go for make ID card for my kid
the mighty nadra told my we can not make your baby card first you have to submit your own card you are still unmarred in our data after one month we will take your baby request .and i was about to fall on floor . they are they one issue card of my wife with my name on it and then passport to her with my name .while i am still single in thier system :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: so you know what i paid 50$ and wait 1 month
Really sir:o: . I think nadra knew your wish that you are happy to be single:p::p::p:

Really sir:o: . I think nadra knew your wish that you are happy to be single:p::p::p:
yeah its real story . gya tha bachy ka card banany or apna banwa ker a gya . they were like bacha kahan se a gya ap to single ho bhi .:rolleyes: should not they update my status single to marred when they issue us digital nikah nama ? then when they issue my wife ID card ? or at least my wife was issued passport ? kon BC ye system chala rah ahai :lol: so its mean they can issue a card and passort to anyone without knowing she is real daughter of wife of someone ?:rolleyes: bhai i lived some 17 years as oversease paksitani and i hate to say our embassied counslated are worse then mafia and jails . poor paksitani workers are suffering . do you think welfare section will help them ? jab un ke door per 50 degree garmi main log keery makoory ki trah pary hain unki help nhi kerty ? no paksitani even think to get help from embassy against company or kafeel. while other asian countries like Thailand Indonesia Philippines workers can just call mobile and thier embassy guys come to help them on official cars . our babus are worse then animals there .since last july its visa ban in bahrain our embassy not even bother to settle it . when you call they say there is no ban .

Government must Clearly Defined Objectives.
Clearly define the tourism policy with new vision, perspective, approach and not limiting tourism activities and venture into new area for example Medical tourism, religious tourism, historical tourism, Culinary tourism or food tourism (developing new and fusion food dishes to attract tourists).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom