What's new

Pakistan plans to attack selected targets in India after surgical strikes

lol .. 24 died .. four days back too .. Than the number became 15... Than 10 and than 8... And than the lies got busted ?

:lol:

We gave you solid proof of your destruction ..

All you have is an obscure and retarded statement ..

I mean who the **** informs others that get we have conducted strikes ?:rofl:

Where is the proof of your nonsense? Shelling isn't "shhhhargical shhhtrikes" Munna.
Ye manjan purana hay
http://m.firstpost.com/india/myanma...d-militants-inside-its-territory-2289576.html

But as per Pakistan these surgical strikes never happened and its a fake propaganda by Indian army..
Why retaliate?
:D
Surgical strikes didnt happen but border shelling did

Received below messages in morning but still waiting for dust to settle
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CFVs happened in 4 AK nd 3 AK bde since last ni by bastards across nd Alhamdolilah our tps responded very well. As per int tcls there are cfm reports of their dead bodies lying in the process of conducting a phy raid. They are not able to pick up their bastards who died last ni nd left them for the dogs to have a good feast today. 1x NCO embraced Shahadat nd 3 x sldrs got injured in 4AK bde. Two units were Subj to fire 3 baloch nd 30 Baloch however only 30 Baloch suffered above cas. Prayers needed as a more stronger punch is ready for the sons of cow...

From what I've heard from the inside sources ..

The motherfuker had started heavy mobilisation ...

8th NLI aggressive patrolling .. Unprovoked firing 2 casualties on our side ... 8th NLI proved its mettle .. indian dead Bodies still lying on LOC.... Heavy shelling from over side .. Several Indian posts decimated ...

In Honor I selected NLI insignia as my avatar;

image.jpeg

The Victors

Fake propaganda. Since your army denied any surgical strikes by India. Our army too didn't confirm any such activity. So this is probably a false flag operation.

India didn't confirm because they tried to fuk with us on the LOC... Unprovoked firing on our parrolling party..,, ended up with heavy retaliation.

From what I've heard from the inside sources ..

The motherfuker had started heavy mobilisation ...

8th NLI aggressive patrolling .. Unprovoked firing 2 casualties on our side ... 8th NLI proved its mettle .. indian dead Bodies still lying on LOC.... Heavy shelling from over side .. Several Indian posts decimated ...

In Honor I selected NLI insignia as my avatar;

View attachment 339119

The Victors

All this while, Indians were having coffee and were decimated by the Pak artillery.

Useless Indian army.

Seems taken from ancient periscope by GEO tv reporter..

Taken from gun sights puttar..

GEO is effectively an Indian tv channel.

I got up in morning and suddenly invited by this news. Surprising. And Pakistan is denying as usual.

Well, well. We do remember the last time Pakistan did when OBL was hunted down. :P
******** you are Americas biatch not America yourself...

Muna? I earn more than you real father! Grandfather is more apt! :lol:

Sure you do..........

Anyway, kindly respond to his counter. Those ancient pictures and what not. Kindly show us where they had been posted before. Typical indian member who makes claims out of his behind, tries to change the topic as soon as cornered and then runs away with his tail between his legs.

All this while, Indians were having coffee and were decimated by the Pak artillery.

Useless Indian army.

We are shoving solid proof up yours ... In the form of videos and pics of your destroyed posts.....

Unlike you we are not running around moaning like headless chickens with nothing to show.

Not even your lying army is making any cross border nonsense claims.. They know what happened to them at the hands on 8th NLI.

Sure you do..........

Anyway, kindly respond to his counter. Those ancient pictures and what not. Kindly show us where they had been posted before. Typical indian member who makes claims out of his behind, tries to change the topic as soon as cornered and then runs away with his tail between his legs.

@LoveIcon @Irfan Baloch. @Mentee

https://defence.pk/threads/pakistan...soldier-eight-killed-at-loc-overnight.452327/

Chandni raat mein chandu k chacha k chachu chud gai Pak Fauj k hathoun.

We are shoving solid proof up yours ... In the form of videos and pics of your destroyed posts.....

Unlike you we are not running around moaning like headless chickens with nothing to show.

Not even your lying army is making any cross border nonsense claims.. They know what happened to them at the hands on 8th NLI.

Your calmness and composure tells a lot

BTW, our army boys don't have any cams or mobile phones.... how will they take videos? While professional Pak army having video of DESTROYING indian posts is proof enough Pakistan won.

Your calmness and composure tells a lot

BTW, our army boys don't have any cams or mobile phones.... how will they take videos? While professional Pak army having video of DESTROYING indian posts is proof enough Pakistan won.

Standard operating procedure... Army does capture stuff .. But unlike India we don't release such pics and videos ...

More butthurt;

https://defence.pk/threads/pakistan...soldier-eight-killed-at-loc-overnight.452327/

Chandu Babulal Chohan is the Indian soldiers name.

Taken from gun sights puttar..

GEO is effectively an Indian tv channel.

******** you are Americas biatch not America yourself...

:lol: Try harder to provoke me. Perhaps you are the only country changing masters to masters. First UK, then USA now China and letting everyone bitch slap you. :lol:

A Pakistani should be the last person to point out any other country. Cheerleaders of highest orders :lol:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom