What's new

Pakistan parliament passes resolution against Israeli raid

Omar1984

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Pakistan parliament passes resolution against Israeli raid_English_Xinhua

ISLAMABAD, Jan. 12 (Xinhua) -- Pakistan's National Assembly, or lower parliament, on Monday passed a resolution unanimously condemning Israeli raid on Gaza.

The resolution calls for an immediate stop of the ongoing Israeli attacks in Gaza Strip and urges Israel to open all routes so that relief goods and medicine could be provided to the Palestinians.

During the session, Pakistani parliamentarians strongly condemned the Israeli attacks and called on the international community to adopt binding resolutions to stop the attacks.

About 900 people in the impoverished Gaza Strip have been killed and more than 3,500 others wounded since the launch of the Israeli raid, which it said was aimed at revenging Hamas rocket and mortar attacks.

What took them so long? Do they really need to pass resolutions now to CONDEMN an act of Genocide?

This makes me sick!

:lol:barey resolutions pass hotey dekhey hain what so special about it???

I'm still waiting for some actual tangible physical aid, like medical supplies, food, petrol, etc to be "passed" to the Egyptian government by the Pakistani government to give to Gaza, instead of passing useless resolutions in the National Assembly! :hitwall:

I'm still waiting for some actual tangible physical aid, like medical supplies, food, petrol, etc to be "passed" to the Egyptian government by the Pakistani government to give to Gaza, instead of passing useless resolutions in the National Assembly! :hitwall:
i hope they do that, but i seriously dont think so it will ever happen

"Pakistan's National Assembly, or lower parliament, on Monday passed a resolution unanimously condemning Israeli raid on Gaza."

WOW!!! now tell me, what did that accomplish? it would have been better for them to protest outside, seeing how they have no voice in the world, and only worry about their own pockets. some aid, tents, blankets, food, anything would have helped. yet these corrupt jahel f!lth want to stash up as much money as they can, appoint their family members into ministries, and send their children abroad to party and screw around.

Calm down people, atleast Pakistan is voicing the injustice happening in Gaza, what have Arab leaders done?

Back
Top Bottom