What's new

Pakistan out of British red list

British pussies, losers of war in afghanistan, thanks but no thanks!!

We should never have been on the red list to begin with, these smug bastards with their FVEY and cosy cosy relationship with our foes makes me sick to my stomach.
Khan sahab needs to revert back to his first love and their entwined relationships with British politics. The Jinn feeding first lady of ours(lest we forget) freaks the hell out of me.

Najam Sethi said today "Bartania no lagya pata aa thay toonpaan sari New Zealand de sadi taraf hogaya na kay Pakistanio ko lagta hey hamaray logon nay kya hey unhonay kaha aa thay asi wich hogaya waan ana no green list paa deoo dasti is tu pehlay kay saray Pakistani saday they char dorain lol"

fck them who cares
I care. I can finally come to Pakistan without paying for 10 days of prison on the way back.

When Pakistan was on the red list people like me would have to remain in govt mandated quarantine on our return to the UK. We had to pay £2300 per person to be locked up. That's like 5 lakh pkr per person. That's why so many of us were not able to travel to Pakistan.

Khan sahab needs to revert back to his first love and their entwined relationships with British politics. The Jinn feeding first lady of ours(lest we forget) freaks the hell out of me.
Have some faith in Project Khidr man. Patience. /s

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom