What's new

Pakistan objects to India’s Cartosat-2s satellite launch

Whatever was given to Pakistan, it didn't effect your Rice bowl.
Besides activate your grey matter to comprehend, why would they give us aid without any benefit to them.
yes there are 2 things beyond comprehension
1. why would anyone allow foreign military into their soil for some money?and kill it's own citizen? ans:s****less.:p::p::p:
2. why would US trust pakistan after finding Osama in Pak soil? ans:keep your friends close and your enemies closer? ;);)

Last edited:
yes there are 2 things beyond comprehension
1. why would anyone allow foreign military into their soil for some money?and kill it's own citizen?
2. why would US trust pakistan after finding Osama in Pak soil?
And India is not US neither is Pakistan say Bhutan....so the logic doesn't comply here.
However the Indians habit of playing cheer leader is certainly not beyond comprehension.

And India is not US neither is Pakistan say Bhutan....so the logic doesn't comply here.
However the Indians habit of playing cheer leader is certainly not beyond comprehension.
Incoherent illogical answer, why are you bringing India and Bhutan out of context. ? check the number of Indians in Pakistani thread and number of Pakistani in Chinese and Indian thread you will get to know who is handing their assets as cheerleader.

Incoherent illogical answer, why are you bringing India and Bhutan out of context. ? check the number of Indians in Pakistani thread and number of Pakistani in Chinese and Indian thread you will get to know who is handing their assets as cheerleader.
Well, I wonder who repeatedly dragged America and aid into the topic which in case you forgot was an India/Pakistan subject and last i checked, this was a Pakistani site with Indians descending here to have a voice.

India paper telling the world Pakistan objects? Since when can someone object to another country launching their own satellites? Btw, China is sharing IMINT and SIGINT from a constellation of 30 satellites which are more advanced with Pakistan, I doubt they will 'object'.

Nobdy despite of I am damn anti PMLunShit and PeePeePee and other political parties. I've never ever heard any Anti or pro Indian slogan in any political identities in their campaigns. In short nobody give **** about India. But yes we have seen Modi chutya and your country's election campaign!
and according to you how many times Pakistan raised anything like above subject ? share links
as i said earlier you are really a brain-dead Sanghi who has his head stuck in his ***
the kinda cheap tactics you have mentioned only works in India where brains of masses are severely damaged by consumption of urea saturated drink

Pakistan working with Congress to beat BJP in Gujarat polls: PM
Pakistan ploy works for Modi as BJP wins Gujarat and Himachal Pradesh

Islamabad is trying to fix Gujarat polls, says Modi
Where is the objection? Indian headlines sounds more like Indians are upset no one gave a ratz azz.

India paper telling the world Pakistan objects? Since when can someone object to another country launching their own satellites? Btw, China is sharing IMINT and SIGINT from a constellation of 30 satellites which are more advanced with Pakistan, I doubt they will 'object'.
The FO spokesperson shared concern over India’s plan to send satellites into space, allegedly for spying purposes. India intended to send 31 satellites into space on Saturday (January 13), with reports suggesting that the satellites had been fitted with spying devices, he said. India should refrain from military use of space technology and such measures that could disrupt the balance of power in the region, Faisal maintained.

https://dailytimes.com.pk/179244/pakistan-free-terrorist-safe-havens-fo/

Call centre clowns can't even differentiate between making comments and objections.
So when Indians did wet their Dhotis at the mere mention of 8 F-16s, they relished their cowardice as some policy but when others merely remark on something, it's a sign of weakness.
Not to mention every time they manage to put a bolt on a nut......IT'S BREAKING NEWS. !! :lol:

Cry like your FO...

Cyber mullahs are such a laughing stock.

Cry like your FO...

Cyber mullahs are such a laughing stock.

That's right, Bharti Baboon making habitual racket.

ap07050606195.jpg

now india is sitting above pakistan sky and watching every step....

Your Daddy USA failed in many things especially spying and locating Pakistan's WMD weapons. A solo superpower having 5000% more powerful in military & space technology as compare to a third world India :lol:

I think even the baboons in India are far more civilised and intelligent the than repulsive subhumans who are otherwise known as cyber mullahs.... :omghaga:
Is that why Baboons are always lurking on Pakistani forums.
They must have acquired a taste for Mullah's Banana. :laugh:
Jokes aside, it's a well known fact that PDF is first contact with civilisation for you creatures.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom