What's new

Pakistan Navy test fire indigenously developed Cruise Missile with anti-ship/land attack capability

Ary playing the video it seem the target was on land. This is new thing. The Missile was fired from ship and hit the target on land. The Missile looked like Naval version of Babur

Also the ship was a Missile Boat not a Frigate.

Harbah
6914ac3e-f095-11e7-9d38-90e646082a51.jpg

The Target was on land. Finally at least one thing which I was saying is being done now. We need to increase the Missile Range to 1000 KM. Missile Boats cost a lot less that is why even lot of Missile Boats with 1000 KM range Missiles which can hit targets on land and sea with same accuracy would be night mare for our beloved neighbors.

The Target was on land. Finally at least one thing which I was saying is being done now. We need to increase the Missile Range to 1000 KM. Missile Boats cost a lot less that is why even lot of Missile Boats with 1000 KM range Missiles which can hit targets on land and sea with same accuracy would be night mare for our beloved neighbors.

This missile has been in service since a year now, and PN did it on their own plans, not because you said it..!!

Grow up.

But Harbah is land to sea ... why the pic is showing missile being fired from ship?
Zarb is Land to Sea.

This missile has been in service since a year now, and PN did it on their own plans, not because you said it..!!

Grow up.

Zarb is Land to Sea.
Means the pic is not of the test and the video being shown on ARY is not of the actual test

Grow up.
Yes I know that. But when I used to suggest same thing you have no clue How much taunting I faced. I was suggesting this thing along with getting Frigates with VLS for Long Range Cruise Missiles for 3 to 4 years now. Every one including those who have Naval background made fun of me of this idea not being very good and lots of other stuff. So it is quite satisfying to see Navy seeing it the same I did. And yes I know the Missile is in service but target on land from Ship is a new thing which I have seen. Submarine did it but never saw the ship doing it.

Yes I know that. But when I used to suggest same thing you have no clue How much taunting I faced. I was suggesting this thing along with getting Frigates with VLS for Long Range Cruise Missiles for 3 to 4 years now. Every one including those who have Naval background made fun of me of this idea not being very good and lots of other stuff. So it is quite satisfying to see Navy seeing it the same I did. And yes I know the Missile is in service but target on land from Ship is a new thing which I have seen. Submarine did not but never saw the ship doing it.

The same boat has fired this missile last time also.

People make fun of you because you are irrational most of the time.
If you remain rational, no one will make fun of you.

Means the pic is not of the test and the video being shown on ARY is not of the actual test

Video is actual.
Pic I posted is last test of same cruise missile fired from SEA to LAND.
Surface to Surface anti-ship missile with Land Attack capability.

Back
Top Bottom