What's new

PAKISTAN MUST DIVERSIFY ITS ELECTRONIC WARFARE ASSETS

Within the reality of current economics /recession...
More jf17 especially better jamming pods &PL 15/PL XX BVRs, more ECW, more AWECS(already done) and if possible used f16s/upgrade.

I really hope so. I think we gave them an almost free of cost lesson on their weaknesses last skirmish.

it’s a two-way street. Both learned about the sides weaknesses and strengths but I think Pakistan’s supremacy of the airspace on February 27th means PAF gained more insights into the capabilities of the enemy’s capability gaps.

Your referencing a report generated in 2011, so your telling me your forces are incompetent in 8 years they couldn't rectify a simple situation?
It is actually because of their competemve the issues were known.
It was MoD bureaucrats and red tape which stalled the tender for SDRs issued in 2014

it’s a two-way street. Both learned about the sides weaknesses and strengths but I think Pakistan’s supremacy of the airspace on February 27th means PAF gained more insights into the capabilities of the enemy’s capability gaps.

I think the greatest thing it did was demystify the Su30MKI's actual capabilities to something that PAF can easily handle with the JF17 and F16s and that the latest French tech did not hold up that well to the JF17. Under combat conditions, the JF17 acquitted itself very well and that bodes well for the future self confidence of PAF pilots in the platform.

I really hope so. I think we gave them an almost free of cost lesson on their weaknesses last skirmish.

and we must be ready for any incidence in the future, they will be coming well prepared.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom