What's new

Pakistan morgue and conditions of public health infra outside capital

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude this is Karachi, due to internal political issues the city is being neglected

Doesn't represent other major cities

Dude this is Karachi, due to internal political issues the city is being neglected

Doesn't represent other major cities
What about Balochistan ?? And other province ??

And health care is too big a issue to be neglected , it's enough to protest or file case in Court

Oh after looking over latest activity just realized OP is a bakht Indian...

File a case

Oh after looking over latest activity just realized OP is a bakht Indian...

File a case
Thay was in times of covid peak , and delta variant has just started to spread in Pakistan , wait for it .

And the video i posted is of normal times , not covid pandemic .

You cannot talk respectfully , do you ?? Your first reply is derogatory .

Will remember to never reply you in future . I asked for on ground reality.by members here , and thus the best you came up with
Mods will check your I.D and will talk with you with due respect.

Salaam

Is this common in Pakistan , how good is ambulance network ??

How good are services , above video paints a dire picture
@Irfan Baloch @maverick1977 @Clutch @Titanium100

The situation is not good as is. However, in past few years things gave started to improve, especially in the public health care sector. I've seen hospitals being renovated and improved on district and tehsil levels. Even subtehsils.

Ambulance service is okay. You have charities like Edhi foundation and some religious organizations filling in the gaps. Obviously private paid services are available.

However, the gap is still there and no amount of sugar coating can change that. After all, we are a poor country with all the issues that come with it.

Salaam

The situation is not good as is. However, in past few years things gave started to improve, especially in the public health care sector. I've seen hospitals being renovated and improved on district and tehsil levels. Even subtehsils.

Ambulance service is okay. You have charities like Edhi foundation and some religious organizations filling in the gaps. Obviously private paid services are available.

However, the gap is still there and no amount of sugar coating can change that. After all, we are a poor country with all the issues that come with it.
That's what i was expecting , someone to share experience instead of ranting done by some other member .

Can you provide some figures about average response time of ambulance etc , i can't find concrete info on google .

Also how many road accident are left unattended ??

Salaam

That's what i was expecting , someone to share experience instead of ranting done by some other member .

Can you provide some figures about average response time of ambulance etc , i can't find concrete info on google .

Also how many road accident are left unattended ??

I don't actually have any specific details on the national response time but I assume it varies according to time and place.

I live in a rural area and the response time here is usually around 10-15 mins. Some places it maybe 20mins if they are further away from the 1122 (emergency service station).

I've never heard of an accident being left unattended. Obviously, if it happened in a far off place with no one to report, it would be a different matter. As far as I know, if you call they come.

I know multiple people who either had a medical emergency (heart attack for instance) or in one case got bitten by a snake, they used the emergency ambulance service provided by the government. It usually got there within half an hour. I think it's free of charge on the point of sale.

The government has been working on improving this, I think there was a news here on this forum about the government deciding to establish a single helpline for all emergencies like 911 after that rape incident.

All in all, I'm hoping for further improvement in medical services by the government because they seem to be focused on it. They are trying to introduce universal health insurance. Don't know how far that has gotten though.

In short, since the intention to provoke and comparison is seen here, conditions are not that bad as nobody drowns the body in river Indus. Better not to stoop to such level again.

Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom