What's new

Pakistan model turned actor Imran Abbas enters Bollywood

IndoCarib

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
Pakistani actor Imran Abbas will debut with Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar in his next upcoming movie.

After Pakistan actor Ali Zafar , next we have another chocolate face actor from Pakistan , Imran Abbas who will soon be making his debut in Bollywood movie. Born in Islamabad, an architect by profession, acting was never a planned career option for him. Imran says, "While I was studying in college I started getting modeling offers and then soon got offers to do TV serials and shows. I did some popular Pakistan TV serials with some leading Pakistan actors like Meera, Humaima Malik and so on. It was only after that people started recognizing me and appreciated my acting skills. Soon I realized that I should get into acting seriously."

But why did he opt to go in for Bollywood movies and not Pakistan movies? "As you know the Pakistan film industry main kuch khaas kuch nahi ho raha hain. People in Pakistan have grown up watching Bollywood movies and so have I. It has always been my dream of acting in Bollywood movies than acting in Pakistan movies. So finally when I got the offer to do a Bollywood film I just couldn't refuse it."
he further continues, "I shall be making my debut with Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar in his next upcoming movie. The shooting will start from next year in month of April. It is a action thriller movie. It's a great opportunity for me to act with such a leading actor. I shall be undergoing lot of training before the shooting of movie begins. I will have to get trained in dancing , fighting and many other things."

Imran who spotted in Delhi recently would be soon leaving for home to celebrate the New Year with his family. He says, " I'm the youngest at home and I'm too attached with my parents. Frankly I feel very homesick so honestly speaking I can't stay away from home for long. Whenever I get chance I try to get back home to meet my family. I was her in India for a while and shall be coming back again next month for my training. At home everyone is supportive and excited about me joining bollywood movies. Inshallah I hope I keep up to my promise."

We asked about the Pakistan actors being roped into Indian reality shows and movies and Imran comments, "Yes, there are lot of artists from Pakistan who are entering the Bollywood industry. It's a good sign and this will bring harmony and peace in both the countries. Bollywood is a huge industry it's a great challenge for me and I shall try to prove my best. I feel proud to see that well known actors like Ali Zafar and singers like Rahatji are so popularly known and admired by all here in India." When we asked him about his view about Veena he added, " I think was a very cheap publicity. It was embarrassing to read all news about Veena. I think at the end of the day if someone has to prove himself or herself it has to be through your good work."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...bas-enters-Bollywood/articleshow/11279359.cms

Good to see, more Pakistanis entering Bollywood.. It will give the industry a slightly different flavor..

Back
Top Bottom