What's new

Pakistan MMA organisers demand all-Hindu contingent from India

The organizers want to cash in the rivalry between the two religions, just like Indo - Pak cricket match.

The organizers want to generate excitement, reason why they are requesting Hindus to represent India. Simple !!

The organizers want to generate excitement, reason why they are requesting Hindus to represent India. Simple !!
Why Pakistanis think that there are only Hindus in India???

The organizers want to cash in the rivalry between the two religions, just like Indo - Pak cricket match.

Haaain . . .???

cricket matches are not distinguished on the basis of religion i guess. .

or u mean to say . .

ppl will be more excited if Afridi hits a six in Bhubaneshwar's over rather than Irfan Pathan's over ? :o:

Haaain . . .???

cricket matches are not distinguished on the basis of religion i guess. .

or u mean to say . .

ppl will be more excited if Afridi hits a six in Bhubaneshwar's over rather than Irfan Pathan's over ? :o:

I am only talking about rivalry, the more the rivalry the more exciting the event will be ...... this will also generate more revenue.

Kaka, decide kar le pehle . . Good ya bad :crazy:
hehehe....
mis-constructing my posts......
1st good was cheering for the girls practicing boxing......
2nd bad was because....its mean for girls practicing such violent sports........
btw bad girls are better than good girls......:D:D

hehehe....
mis-constructing my posts......
1st good was cheering for the girls practicing boxing......
2nd bad was because....its mean for girls practicing such violent sports........
btw bad girls are better than good girls......:D:D

Ok :unsure:

No more out of the topic posts now . . plz :crazy:

So they want to be beaten up badly by Hindus. :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom