What's new

PAKISTAN Missile Power

that has got to be the stupidest statements ever, India has way more warheads, a nuke attack on India means a MASSIVE(100-200 warheads) counter attack on all of pakistans major cities, weapons factories, etc...

if u have any doubts on this, than lets consider that India has almost 3x more reactors than pakistan, so yeah more nukes.

i doubt there will be a war though

While there is not much to contest on this issue, however, it remains a matter of information to many defense analysts that Pakistani BM are majority with mobile launchers while India has limited including several based on liquid fuel technology.

Not to mention the nuclear tests which Pakistan did were mostly controlled yield warhead detonations and as such feared amongst the observers.

One has to realize that it is not Pakistan who has made claims nor has Pakistan mobilized for war on the first instance, if you see the sequence of events, we are following suite. However, due to our numercial limitations & sanctions of several years if our conventional forces are compromised, we are saying at the top of our voice that : we will bomb with nuclear weapons any aggressor against our motherland.

Consequences will be there to bear .. just like the consequences which the aggressor has to bear on Pakistan, but we will bomb & the worst part for our enemy is that "all Pakistanis are united on this issue".

Otherwise, we are a reasonable, understanding & matured nuclear force who only use our nuclear card when cornered & if you see history in the past we have been cornered for one reason or another and whenever we are under emergency we excel well .. Just look at the story of our BM's .. it was only when we were sanctioned & blocked of F-16's in the mid 90;s we came up with Blastic missiles from 2 different national development depts i.e; KRL & NESCOM including a joint venture with China to produce JF-17 !

So make up your mind is the world ready for such a show down ?

thanx for video imran khan and long live pakistan and AQ khan and Z.A BHUTTO who gave us a nuke tech.

and i hope indian bharat verma sees it too because he thinks that pak nuke cannot work

Pakistan have more warhead then india more then UK.We are fiveth nuclear Power in the world according to US and UK Media reports.
Pakistan have more advance Technology then india.

My message to all my pakistani arm chair generals: Its not a size of a dog in a fight that matters but the size of a fight in a dog that matters. Pak has a sell out govt, they are slaves to their american masters. Theyll never stand for pakistanis.

Pakistan have more warhead then india more then UK.We are fiveth nuclear Power in the world according to US and UK Media reports.
Sir, we actually dont have nuclear tech anymore, it has been dismantled and our scientists have moved to north america where they are making 20k to 30k a month. Thats a lot of money. Pak currently has nuclear missiles only, not nuclear tech. Musharaf basically shut every nuclear reactor there was in pak. If our tech was so advanced, we wouldnt be having power shortages

Thermonuclear TEST on all Indian Cities

Won't be as funny when the missile falls down on a Pakistani city en route India. :enjoy:

Why are we discussing India vs Pakistani nukes?

How about the Pakistani members discuss their MISSILE POWER as the thread was intended to?

My message to all my pakistani arm chair generals: Its not a size of a dog in a fight that matters but the size of a fight in a dog that matters. Pak has a sell out govt, they are slaves to their american masters. Theyll never stand for pakistanis.

Sir, we actually dont have nuclear tech anymore, it has been dismantled and our scientists have moved to north america where they are making 20k to 30k a month. Thats a lot of money. Pak currently has nuclear missiles only, not nuclear tech. Musharaf basically shut every nuclear reactor there was in pak. If our tech was so advanced, we wouldnt be having power shortages

Any links to your claim? :what:

Any links to your claim? :what:

You opened a 5 year old thread to just say this .............:hitwall:

that has got to be the stupidest statements ever, India has way more warheads, a nuke attack on India means a MASSIVE(100-200 warheads) counter attack on all of pakistans major cities, weapons factories, etc...

if u have any doubts on this, than lets consider that India has almost 3x more reactors than pakistan, so yeah more nukes.

i doubt there will be a war though

you cant attack population in response to tactical nuke like nasr

Back
Top Bottom