What's new

Pakistan Military Multimedia

Mr. Admin I told you that I am journalist and I want to interview him, mujhy sirf is army man se mohahhabat nai pori Pakistani army se mohabbat hai, magr aap sab mujh non serious lagay hai. Allah aap haal PE reham farmaye. By the way I am lubna Ch from Lahore, not terrorist you all freaky. Can check my profile on Facebook

you are your self terrorist, freaky, just page bana k group bana Lia aor baki log aap ko terrorist lagny lagy hain.

Zarb-E-Asb
Zindaabad.jpg

Last edited:
shame on you Mr. Mujahid rather to help me you are laughing at me????
working with such serious platform Pakistan Defense, but your comments shows your different personality not suitable to work with such serious platform. Radio is more suitable for you

Are you mentally disorderd? What a stupid question, how do you feel if i say you are there to kill them, Do you have any parameter to judge my patriotism?
Pakistan Defense is run by really serious, sober people or by people like you, I don't know where my comment will be posted but this is really for you admin to mocked me.

Mr. Admin I told you that I am journalist and I want to interview him, mujhy sirf is army man se mohahhabat nai pori Pakistani army se mohabbat hai, magr aap sab mujh non serious lagay hai. Allah aap haal PE reham farmaye. By the way I am lubna Ch from Lahore, not terrorist you all freaky. Can check my profile on Facebook

you are your self terrorist, freaky, just page bana k group bana Lia aor baki log aap ko terrorist lagny lagy hain.

why your all members are so non serious?

Director Public Relations

Brigadier Attique ur Rehman

Tell Office: +92-51-561-33013
Cell No +92-321-5376715
Email: dirc@ispr.gov.pk

Deputy Director International Media

Colonel Abid Ali Askari

Tel Office: +92-51-9273550
Fax: +92-51-561-31161
Cell No: +92-321-7272990
Email: adprb@ispr.gov.p

Assistant Director Domestic Media

Lieutenant Colonel Muhammad Shafiq Malik

Tel Office: +92-51-56131730
Cell No : +92-323-5143027
Email: adpra@ispr.gov.pk

Regional Public Relationing Officers Contacts

Quetta

Lieutenant Colonel Fawad Hanif

Phone Off: 081-9202932
Mobile No: 0333-6921580
Fax: 8600-32209

Southern Command Quetta

Brigadier Abdul Raheem

Mobile No: 0347-5028323

Contact any of the above person. Verify your credentials, Show them the picture, state your intentions. If they are satisfied you are genuine, they will let you communicate with him. I hope your query is answered in a satisfactory manner

10288794_816704685014677_8180451626204788042_n.jpg
BqRHp_wCEAArpSh.jpg
BqRSUO_CUAEYYOr.jpg

Security tightens across country as Operation Zarb-e-Azb is launched against Khariji militants in North Waziristan

I did notice that all the M-113 have no smoke grenades, why ? have we a shortage of this items ? and the M-113 have no sandbags, no gun shield, did the General of this mechanized Divisions not know about this operation ? Why they are not better prepared ?

No Sandbags
LEGE-LF1090.jpg

No or empty smoke grenades:
qGvMq.jpg

No Gun Shield for the Commander:
m60m113gunshield.jpg

We should have learned from the past, notice this improved protection from this Pakistani M-113 in FATA and compare it the M-113 in the above picture !
pakistani_m113.jpg

And that here would be a good solution for the Toyota Pick ups
FIGO-1.GIF
FIGO-2.GIF
FIGO-4.GIF
FIGO-5.GIF

Last edited:
I did notice that all the M-113 have no smoke grenades, why ? have we a shortage of this items ? and the M-113 have no sandbags, no gun shield, did the General of this mechanized Divisions not know about this operation ? Why they are not better prepared ?

No Sandbags
View attachment 35364

No or empty smoke grenades:
View attachment 35365

No Gun Shield for the Commander:
View attachment 35366

We should have learned from the past, notice this improved protection from this Pakistani M-113 in FATA and compare it the M-113 in the above picture !
View attachment 35363

And that here would be a good solution for the Toyota Pick ups
View attachment 35371 View attachment 35372 View attachment 35373 View attachment 35374

Thts army patrolling sensitive areas of Karachi not NWA.. Apart from tht cage armour has also been introduced by HIT years ago..

All forces taking position across Pakistan to tackle any terrorist activity...

10339534_10152095175656712_5664022753314484277_o.jpg

1008710_10152095176341712_7512837735719066221_o.jpg

10467127_10152095178851712_3955314949783251568_o.jpg

calm down maam, sorry if it is bit ackward for you but here members cant disclose particular info and here one cannot believe anyone as no one can see who is sitting behind the keyboard so instead of getting annoyed....be patient and try to add something positive to this forum build your credibility and then ask for any question.....your thinking pattern and mental level will be sorted out soon and how you deal with punches below the belt ......in short you will be tested.....i am regular reader of content that is posted here yet i only write when it is necessary as i think it is international forum so lots of eyes to judge us.... take care and don't invite people to visit your facebook profile.....this shows you dont have grasped the level of delivery yet....

This is my humble suggestion.....you are welcome to disagree....

shame on you Mr. Mujahid rather to help me you are laughing at me????
working with such serious platform Pakistan Defense, but your comments shows your different personality not suitable to work with such serious platform. Radio is more suitable for you

Are you mentally disorderd? What a stupid question, how do you feel if i say you are there to kill them, Do you have any parameter to judge my patriotism?
Pakistan Defense is run by really serious, sober people or by people like you, I don't know where my comment will be posted but this is really for you admin to mocked me.

Ahhhhh......respected maam....i have replied to your another post....please first read it.........

i have a suggestion for you ....... read about the personality building material and how to present yourself.....the way you looking at the matter under discussion is some what strange.....it is obvious that people here dont believe easily.....we are not questioning ones love for country or army.....but ......you know what i mean.....calm down....it take time people to acknowledge you.....and more over dont tell your name to the people....or your social media address....if things got out of hand you will feel sorry for your decision.....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom