What's new

Pakistan Military Multimedia

@Sifar zero - Here you go...

Initially i had put up this video under the title, ''Falcons Dive Over Sargodha'' after someone shared it with me from their private collection, however it had to be removed after complaints from PAF. Later others had plastered their own label on it and put it on social media.
I guess PAF had genuine reasons for it to be removed as the base is visible sprawled in the video.

Yeah, its been around for quite a while.

All I had to do was type: PAF F-16 Sargodha (on YouTube)

...and there it was in the top 5 found searches.

Honest to God, I don't know why PAF makes such a big deal 'bout such things. They themselves use various clips from various bases in their own videos (mostly music).

Every year some media-somebody goes to Sargodha & covers the base.

If that Polish vlogger is allowed to film at PAF Base M.M.Alam, I don't see the reason why this particular video was made into such a big deal.

Had they court martialed the first pilot to post such materials without permission, they could have fixed the issue for ever. Sacrificing one person, doesn't matter how brilliant, is a much smaller cost than the security of the base.

Initially i had put up this video under the title, ''Falcons Dive Over Sargodha'' after someone shared it with me from their private collection, however it had to be removed after complaints from PAF. Later others had plastered their own label on it and put it on social media.
I guess PAF had genuine reasons for it to be removed as the base is visible sprawled in the video.

Pakistan Navy celebrated Independence Day with resolute to protect homeland against any aggression.

The day dawned with Gun Salutes and special prayers were offered in all masajid in naval areas for solidarity and progress of the country.
August 14, 2021.

1628985124610.png

1628985162793.png

1628985198929.png

Back
Top Bottom