What's new

Pakistan Military Multimedia

you have become the most welcome Poster in PDF ! Your posts along @Signalian @PanzerKiel @Desert Fox 1 are must-reads! Keep on!

I guess it's not an Anza but FN-16 !

View attachment 761017
You may be right, Pakistan did purchase FN-16 as well. The Chinese QW-2, FN-16 and ANZA MK2 and 3 are very similar looking.

And thanks a lot, I’m glad to be able to contribute and learn from the other posters as well. The forum is a nice place.

the credit for that tweet goes to @farooqbhai007

You may be right, Pakistan did purchase FN-16 as well. The Chinese QW-2, FN-16 and ANZA MK2 and 3 are very similar looking.

And thanks a lot, I’m glad to be able to contribute and learn from the other posters as well. The forum is a nice place.

the credit for that tweet goes to @farooqbhai007

Sorry could not stop replying, but there is no Anza MK-3.

Latest pictures of the Pakistan Navy Type 054P’s Warship No. 1 It started sea trials in late May. Delivery is next month.

1625937635840.png

1626015522980.png

Gp Capt Nauman Ali Khan, shooter of Abhinandan’s plane and a national hero. A down to the earth person. Very good buddy of my brother…Shared stories of the countless hours both of them spent together in air and on ground. Mentioned again that no one matched the smartness of my brother. On the night following the 27th Feb 2019 op they flew together in one F-16 for 5 hours.

Ignoring the baba in the front seat, we direct our attention to the guy in the back...

1626372025705.png

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom