What's new

Pakistan Military Multimedia

Photo-3022.JPG

I hope this is just a camera op and our guys aren't doing this in the field.
Why not? Climbing trees to observe is perfectly logical and practical. I think this Hollywood movie perception of snipers is misleading. Out in the field, there are a lot of things done which don't make up the best of movie scenes but are needed for practicality and to get the job done.

Why not? Climbing trees to observe is perfectly logical and practical. I think this Hollywood movie perception of snipers is misleading. Out in the field, there are a lot of things done which don't make up the best of movie scenes but are needed for practicality and to get the job done.

Observation is fine, but i don't think that is a suitable firing position. Snipers generally set up nests over trees where they can both observe and retain a decent zero.

Apparently this is a picture of a Air Force Ground Combateer whom I met couple of years go. Found this photo of him dated April,2008 wearing a PVS-15 DTNVG using a skull crusher and IR Strobe on his arm.

I have question about this. For how long they have been using DTNVGs? Since when they inducted it?
IMG_20200907_234804.jpg

You know what sad thing about this? Special forces are still using single tube PVS-14S and much older PVS-7S.

No.19 Squadron (Sherdils) pilots after the Pathankot strike.

Standing L-R:Arshad Choudhry,Sajjad Haider,Dilawar,Khalid. Sitting L-R:Abbas Khattak,M Akber,Mazhar Abbas,Ghani Akber.Four SJs.

Smiling from the cockpit is Late Arshad Sami Khan SJ,the man who flew the highest number of missions during 65.Another SJ.

1599508238421.png

No.19 Squadron (Sherdils) pilots after the Pathankot strike.

Standing L-R:Arshad Choudhry,Sajjad Haider,Dilawar,Khalid. Sitting L-R:Abbas Khattak,M Akber,Mazhar Abbas,Ghani Akber.Four SJs.

Smiling from the cockpit is Late Arshad Sami Khan SJ,the man who flew the highest number of missions during 65.Another SJ.

View attachment 667795
He is the father of the traitor Adnan Sami.I think he served as a diplomat also.

Apparently this is a picture of a Air Force Ground Combateer whom I met couple of years go. Found this photo of him dated April,2008 wearing a PVS-15 DTNVG using a skull crusher and IR Strobe on his arm.

I have question about this. For how long they have been using DTNVGs? Since when they inducted it?

IMG_20200907_234804.jpg

You know what sad thing about this? Special forces are still using single tube PVS-14S and much older PVS-7S

IMG_20200907_234804.jpg

You know what sad thing about this? Special forces are still using single tube PVS-14S and much older PVS-7S

1599558791603.png

FLIR Recon B2 FO

This we inducted almost 8 years ago.

Fully integrated multi-sensor dual channel day/night thermal bi-ocular with geo-location.

• High resolution, large format 640×480 mid-wave InSb sensor (320 x 240 option) delivers unmatched range performance and image quality with built-in STACE™ technology that digitally sharpens, tunes and enhances contrast for exceptional image detail
  • Forward Observer (FO) version includes Color CCD video day channel.
  • Split screen display
  • Fast 2 field-of-view system with 10 and 2.5 degree fields of view and digital zoom
  • Internal Global Positioning System (GPS), Digital Magnetic Compass (DMC) and Laser Rangefinder (LRF)
  • User Selectable E-STAB improves operational effectiveness
  • Flexible remote control, power, and video options
  • Lightweight and rugged,MIL-STD-810-F qualified

View attachment 667981

FLIR Recon B2 FO

This we inducted almost 8 years ago.

Fully integrated multi-sensor dual channel day/night thermal bi-ocular with geo-location.

• High resolution, large format 640×480 mid-wave InSb sensor (320 x 240 option) delivers unmatched range performance and image quality with built-in STACE™ technology that digitally sharpens, tunes and enhances contrast for exceptional image detail
  • Forward Observer (FO) version includes Color CCD video day channel.
  • Split screen display
  • Fast 2 field-of-view system with 10 and 2.5 degree fields of view and digital zoom
  • Internal Global Positioning System (GPS), Digital Magnetic Compass (DMC) and Laser Rangefinder (LRF)
  • User Selectable E-STAB improves operational effectiveness
  • Flexible remote control, power, and video options
  • Lightweight and rugged,MIL-STD-810-F qualified
No, I am talking about Night Vision he is wearing...

1965injured.jpg

Injured soldier at a hospital bed visited by Field Marshal Ayub Khan.

1965defence4.jpg

Soldiers keeping a watchful eye on Indian movement.

1965visit.jpg

Field Marshal Ayub Khan meeting with soldiers at the front line.

1965address.jpg

Field Marshal Ayub Khan addressing troops at the front line.

Back
Top Bottom