paf-feb14a.jpg
paf-feb14b.jpg
image_1_71692.jpg
image_1_71693.jpg
image_1_71694.jpg
image_1_71695.jpg
image_1_71696.jpg
image_1_71686.jpg

I dont have an issue regarding accepting my mistakes, infact I encourage ppl to post newer pics.

As for immunity and all.

Grow up dude, angry phupo na ban.

@Irfan Baloch plz remove that pic bro.
Actually you need to grow up cuz its you who's always crying "ye picture to mene apne paida hone se bhe pehle post ki thi tmne dobara q post kr di" So yeah..!!
And if you are so keen to point out others mistakes then stop making mistakes yourself.

Actually you need to grow up cuz its you who's always crying "ye picture to mene apne paida hone se bhe pehle post ki thi tmne dobara q post kr di" So yeah..!!
And if you are so keen to point out others mistakes then stop making mistakes yourself.
Ive been updating this thread since ages, if you hadn’t noticed.
And I point it out so that this thread doesnt become a relic like before.
I do make mistakes (once in a blue moon), happens. I stand corrected, no biggie.. not a random shyt poster!

Why do you have to be so aggressive on a thread like a spoilt child wanting candy or a teen girl on her periods.
So relax and calm down. :tup:

"Eat lead" photo u posted is also a repost...kindly stop acting like you own this forum and have immunity to post whatever you want.Pointing out other armies is ok but if its a repost then let it be man koi gunah ni ho gya.

You're right. "Eat lead" should also have not been posted. Should be taken down. It's completely useless.

You're wrong though on the whole, posting pics again is needlessly wasting bandwidth and gives an impression of amateurism of this forum. It also fails to show how Pak armed forces have change over time. It's stupid fanboyism and it would be better for you and those that post fake pics/selfies/oldies to acknowledge the wrong instead of crying about who or what runs this forum.

I'll go one further, these ceremonies that show nothing but mustaches and suits don't add anything to this forum. Add memes and posters to this as well. Same goes for a pic of the same pic from a gazillion angles and vantages. Makes no sense. There's 580 pages in this thread and i'll bet there isn't even 50 pages of real, original, useful content.

One of the reasons (along with indik trolls and army fanboys) to not take this forum seriously.

You're right. "Eat lead" should also have not been posted. Should be taken down. It's completely useless.

You're wrong though on the whole, posting pics again is needlessly wasting bandwidth and gives an impression of amateurism of this forum. It also fails to show how Pak armed forces have change over time. It's stupid fanboyism and it would be better for you and those that post fake pics/selfies/oldies to acknowledge the wrong instead of crying about who or what runs this forum.

I'll go one further, these ceremonies that show nothing but mustaches and suits don't add anything to this forum. Add memes and posters to this as well. Same goes for a pic of the same pic from a gazillion angles and vantages. Makes no sense. There's 580 pages in this thread and i'll bet there isn't even 50 pages of real, original, useful content.

One of the reasons (along with indik trolls and army fanboys) to not take this forum seriously.
Better for me? Dude I am myself against fanboyism and have never posted selfies,memes, fake and old stuff.I always try to post authentic and valid content.If you had followed my posts you wouldn't have said that.Also I have pointed out many people on posting memes and false stuff even few senior members here.

As far as BW and pages of this thread are concerned desertfighter himself is also responsible for ruining it as he is always mentioning people that's its a repost etc.He has asked certain people (wont name them) multiple times not to post selfies and they still post such stuff.Jb unhon ny asr hi ni lena to her dfa point out krne ka faida?

And if he wants people not to do reposts then he should start that with himself.Dosron ki reposts yad rehti hain apni bari memory issues?
End of discussion.
PEACE!!!

Better for me? Dude I am myself against fanboyism and have never posted selfies,memes, fake and old stuff.I always try to post authentic and valid content.If you had followed my posts you wouldn't have said that.Also I have pointed out many people on posting memes and false stuff even few senior members here.

As far as BW and pages of this thread are concerned desertfighter himself is also responsible for ruining it as he is always mentioning people that's its a repost etc.He has asked certain people (wont name them) multiple times not to post selfies and they still post such stuff.Jb unhon ny asr hi ni lena to her dfa point out krne ka faida?

And if he wants people not to do reposts then he should start that with himself.Dosron ki reposts yad rehti hain apni bari memory issues?
End of discussion.
PEACE!!!
Papu on the previous 400+ pages (since 2012-13) how many times have i incidentally posted older pics?
There is a difference between shyt posting and incidental reposts.

Alot of people only post older pics 99% of the time(one of the reasons ive pretty much stopped posting here since weeks now).

Balawaja zananioun ki tarah rolla dal rahay ho tum.

It’s good but if it is for army, then they should go for martial arts like penchak or krav maga style. Less drama and more results driven.

I could be wrong
They are also taught Krav Maga. They are taught mix techniques some from one some from others

Back
Top Bottom