What's new

Pakistan Military Multimedia

32701897_2098680533680391_5328421626683850752_n.jpg

Where are theses f7 ?? An old pic at Kamra or recently at mm ALam ??

Hills in the background ??

Looks like 15 sqn took over all of 5 sqn oldest aircraft including recon version
F7s are at Peshawar AB...these are 17 sqn Tigers.Hills arent this close to M M Alam.

Yes 15 sqn operates the oldest mirages of Paf fleet.

screenshot_2018-05-14-20-00-01-jpg.476286

F7s are at Peshawar AB...these are 17 sqn Tigers.Hills arent this close to M M Alam.

Yes 15 sqn operates the oldest mirages of Paf fleet.
No sir, that is Minhas Base, Kamra, what you see in the back ground is called Ratti Jinnah hill top.
A kind of recreational area for the PAF staff and officers. The hills are at the edge of the base. As for Nur Khan base, the nearest hills are the Margalas which are good 15 Km from the base.
Below is the view from Ratti Jinnah hill top.
C-Re5nbXkAMz3Rn.jpg

screenshot_2018-05-14-20-00-01-jpg.476286

No sir, that is Minhas Base, Kamra, what you see in the back ground is called Ratti Jinnah hill top.
A kind of recreational area for the PAF staff and officers. The hills are at the edge of the base. As for Nur Khan base, the nearest hills are the Margalas which are good 15 Km from the base.
Below is the view from Ratti Jinnah hill top.
C-Re5nbXkAMz3Rn.jpg
I see...actually the guy who took this picture is from 17 sqn so i guessed it was peshawar..i had a doubt though as i hv never been to these 2 airbases unfortunately.

I see...actually the guy who took this picture is from 17 sqn so i guessed it was peshawar..i had a doubt though as i hv never been to these 2 airbases unfortunately.
Peshawar air base is situated in a densely populated area, once it's main runway had a railway line crossing through it and pilots had to be extra careful when landing as not to touch down on the rail tracks after an F-6 burst it's tyres while landing. you can see the old tracks dissecting the runway .

Peshawar_airport_Lowres.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom