What's new

Pakistan Military Multimedia

10326656_1624534284488666_127240992_n.jpg

the mods and their silence re: ghazi52 is dumbing down this forum even more. Old photos, selfies, etc. No decency or professionalism.

Photos u posted from Gulf sheild are also reposts...if u are so strict about reposts then apply that rule to urself aswell otherwise dont point out others...
None of them have been reposted in this thread.

Photos u posted from Gulf shield are also reposts...if u are so strict about reposts then apply that rule to urself as well otherwise don't point out others...

True. It is fact.
This guy thinks himself above the rules.:o::o::o:

You should have seen my post again before quoting me.
Yeah u deleted those pics i saw that...cuz u got caught red handed... xD
Lets not waste our time on this useless discussion...just let ghazi sb post whatever he wants...if he hasnt taken ur words serious in the past then its not going to have any affect in the future as well.
P.S @ghazi52 posts some very good stuff related to development and infrastructure...you should respect him for that.

Yeah u deleted those pics i saw that...cuz u got caught red handed... xD
Lets not waste our time on this useless discussion...just let ghazi sb post whatever he wants...if he hasnt taken ur words serious in the past then its not going to have any affect in the future as well.
P.S @ghazi52 posts some very good stuff related to development and infrastructure...you should respect him for that.
I do respect him for exactly that.

And I deleted the 2 fukin pics yesterday.. after I viewed WJs posts.. unlike you or him I’m not stuck up...

Back
Top Bottom