What's new

Pakistan Military Multimedia

C80gZloW0AAPRSU.jpg:large

Uncle phir late Ho gai.

2012 guzar gaya aur yeh pics bhi reposts haien.

Apart from the first pic which is from Peshawar school attack and the others from before 2012.

@Ulla. Check this guy out..:lol:

Indeed this are old pics, now its difficult time to find new stuff, ispr is not giving anymore so much attention to make exercises public like in Kayani and Musharraf ERA.

23mm zsu aa gun is indian army !

Is it a possibility if someone monitors old & new pictures or some way like date & time
With the pictures ? I hope I'm not a weirdo here:(

C8qbqoOXYAAEwWZ.jpg

screenshot_20170407-022042-jpg.389262

What NV is that?
And my question is what is going on here ?????????????? Why is one Army Officer explaining to another one and what exactly ?

Yes, he is.. 110s are in service even with police commandos.
Are you sure because some people were saying these pictures were from some exercises in USA

C8qbqoOXYAAEwWZ.jpg

And my question is what is going on here ?????????????? Why is one Army Officer explaining to another one and what exactly ?

Are you sure because some people were saying these pictures were from some exercises in USA
Hazrats its just a display which is being shown to a officer.

0we83li.jpg

If I recall correctly, LCB & SSG are combined into SSB. I remember watching CO 3 CDO SSG interview in which he explained how SSB were involved in Khyber-2 OPS

And All of us make a common mistake when pronouncing SSG full name. It is special service group. It should be services, but officially It is Special Service Group !

C8qbqoOXYAAEwWZ.jpg

Have you not seen pics posted by me of Police and SSG using M-110 before ?

You would even find Elite force (let alone ATF Islamabad or SSU) using these rifles.

Have you not seen pics posted by me of Police and SSG using M-110 before ?

You would even find Elite force (let alone ATF Islamabad or SSU) using these rifles.
Can you please share any other pictures besides the one you shared earlier?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom