ps.jpg
pf.PNG
D.jpg
V.jpg
gg.jpg
jj.jpg
582e99727f9d0.jpg
Raadul-Barq-13-1-696x418.jpg

View attachment 353366 View attachment 353367 View attachment 353368 View attachment 353369

View attachment 353370

My father commanded an MBRL Battery...now the batteries have become regiments armed with A100 MLRS... Fancy stuff.

Nice and good to read that we have now MLRS Regiments ! You can be proud of your father ! May be you can ask him about the different Type of Trucks which were used for 122mm tubes, Yasoob Trucks and chinese Dong Feng Trucks, tactics, history, when was the first induction, what is the doctrine, commouflagging and air defence measures of a Battery in a air attack, number of crew etc. I would have many questions !

why is it common in Pakistan Army to wear blanket helmets ? Is it a lack of Discipline ? I mean camouflaging equipment is one of the first lessons you learn in every army. Maybe I am wrong, but I have noticed it many times !
I also notice this whenever I see any pic. However if you watch the old pics of PA of the 80s and 90s helmets were not only covered with cloth(whatever it's called) but were also camouflaged with foliage. Uncovered helmets not only give away your silhouette but also glint when sunlight falls on them, that even a layman like me can tell.

I also notice this whenever I see any pic. However, if you watch the old pics of PA of the 80s and 90s helmets were not only covered with cloth(whatever it's called) but were also camouflaged with foliage. Uncovered helmets not only give away your silhouette but also glint when sunlight falls on them, that even a layman like me can tell.

This are little things, but that shows there is a lack of a standard in the lower ranks, or whatever you call it, something going on wrong, lack of discipline or knowledge ? Lack in a standard military doctrine ?

By the way, the Indian Military is a nightmare if you compare them with us in this category ! (Just check their Multimedia section, looks like every Soldier wear what he likes, finds or can buy/afford by himself).

Last edited:
By the way, the Indian Military is the nightmare if you compare them with us in this category ! (Just check their Multimedia section, looks like every Soldier wear what he likes, finds or can buy/afford by himself).
I will check.
This little thing, but that shows there is a lack of a standard in the lower ranks, or whatever you call it, something going on wrong, lack of discipline or knowledge ? Lack in a standard military doctrine ?
I feel quite embarrassing at times to see that the soldiers on "brown" sandy terrain wearing bright green uniforms and shiny helmets. Lack of discipline or belittling the importance of camouflage, that only the soldiers can tell.
Is adding a bit of grass and twigs to one's helmet very difficult? IMO the soldier who is careless in this regards must be given rigorous punishment and even a beating on the spot.

If you look at the old pics of the PA of the 80s and 90s, you won't find any shiny helmet. Perhaps some experts here can tell us why the standards of camouflage have fallen.

I will check.

I feel quite embarrassed at times to see that the soldiers on "brown" sandy terrain wearing bright green uniforms and shiny helmets. Lack of discipline or belittling the importance of camouflage, that only the soldiers can tell.
Is adding a bit of grass and twigs to one's helmet very difficult? IMO the soldier who is careless in this regards must be given rigorous punishment and even a beating on the spot.

If you look at the old pics of the PA of the 80s and 90s, you won't find any shiny helmet. Perhaps some experts here can tell us why the standards of camouflage have fallen.

I know what you mean, this 80-90s art of helmet camouflaging was typical British military doctrine and also part of the Nato. Have you also noticed that the M-113 in this so called mighty THUNDER EXERCISE, are not equipped with their machine guns ! Exercise mean training for the real time war, not only make a TV show !

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom