What's new

Pakistan Military Multimedia

Those guys look like FC, no?

The pants, the beret etc.

These are FC guys, the grey uniform is the combat uniform of FC, their system is also just like army, for combat / operational duties the uniform is grey & army has camo, while normal uniform is black (militia color) uniform for FC & for army the good old Khaki.

And just to add, i hate the FC combat dress, it looks ridiculous, when i go to CMH and see these FC nursing staff, i think to myself hey look ANA/ANP guys serving here.

These are FC guys, the grey uniform is the combat uniform of FC, their system is also just like army, for combat / operational duties the uniform is grey & army has camo, while normal uniform is black (militia color) uniform for FC & for army the good old Khaki.

But one of the officers there is Capt Salman Sarwar Shaheed, he was from 42 Lancers.

So was he deputed to FC and got shaheed while serving in FC?

But one of the officers there is Capt Salman Sarwar Shaheed, he was from 42 Lancers.

So was he deputed to FC and got shaheed while serving in FC?

Many of the martyred officers are in FC, Capt Mairaj was also from armor and was martyred while serving in FC.

I believe the above mentioned officer by you got martyred while serving in FC, as armor guys mostly come in FC to get into operational areas.

601859_453052734787881_2002256821_n.jpg

25gaqee.jpg

2uj5usw.jpg

nqv5o1.jpg

ay0i9i.jpg

2vtz2v9.jpg

Today, UN Peacekeepers Day is being observed to honour the memory of the UN peacekeepers who have lost their lives in the cause of peace.

Salute to Pakistan's peacekeepers serving in conflict zones.
Today, UN Peacekeepers Day is being observed to honour the memory of the UN peacekeepers who have lost their lives in the cause of peace. Salute to Pakistan's peacekeepers serving in conflict zones.

935653_10151728883954673_984130283_n.jpg

how MI 20 got with pakistan army in pic i know it is UN but did russia gave UN this baby for free

how MI 20 got with pakistan army in pic i know it is UN but did russia gave UN this baby for free

Firstly, that is a Mi-24 Hind.

Secondly, countries 'lease' their helos to the UN and receive payments on hours flown or time utilized. The maintenance is also paid for by the UN.

Thirdly, that isn't a Russian helo but of the Congolese Airforce.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom