What's new

Pakistan may not take part in any Future Hockey event in India after Junior Hockey World Cup Saga

Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
CylhK27W8AAwFr0.jpg

Good news. All relations with India should be severed. We don't seek relations with a country that wants to stop our water and kill our people by promoting terrorism. I hope the same goes for cricket.

It says..only hockey events... I hope, even in other sports, stance remains the same.... But as Najam Sethi is in PCB, and Nawaz Sharif patron in chief, i am sure, if tomorrow, theres any cricket event in india, pak team will still go.. I can bet.... Pak should have backed out from this hockey event on its own, but our leadership lacks self respect and dignity

India is all about hype.

check the records of PAK IND cricket & hockey rivalry....PAK has a much better standing overall in both arenas.

infact the hockey stats between IND and PAK are immensely one-sided in PAK's favour.
upload_2016-12-1_17-24-8.png

why would these babboons want to embarass themselves further.

Good news. Please stand up on a principle. Have some self respect. I hope the stance is not changed by tomorrow.

Don't worry shehreyar malik and najam sethi will include the hockey games in their talks with india over cricket series that india doesn't want to play. hahahaha

We must banish all ties with unethical nations living in the day dream of our destruction.

Good news. Please stand up on a principle. Have some self respect. I hope the stance is not changed by tomorrow.
oh you can bet it will change tomorrow. Havent we saw the same in cricket. Plus when you have a leader that values personal interest above national interest, rest assured such stances are temporary.

GOOD NEWS... YE PEHLE HI KARLENA THA PAKISTAN NAY :/

Ohh My God!!!:woot:

We might just have to ask IMF for a stimulus package to pull us out of this economic crisis, world share market might crash after this announcement.

On topic : Chill guys, everything will be restored in few months.

Thank you PHF. Badi mehrbaani aapki.. Bas PCB ki tarah apni baat se mukar mat jaana.. :D

Thank you PHF. Badi mehrbaani aapki.. Bas PCB ki tarah apni baat se mukar mat jaana.. :D

The onus of Pakistani public to boycott any sport played between India and Pakistan, these greedy sports official have no iman they will go wagging their tails again next time.

Back
Top Bottom