What's new

Pakistan lacks facility to diagnose coronavirus

Coronavirus map.png

Map Source:
https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/e...&ll=19.336574219602173,21.270016499999997&z=3

Actual situation in China is far worse then the are letting on. They have over 40 million People in over 10 cities that are under lock down. This thing has scope of killing millions if its not controlled those taking it lightly are idiots. I have seen people criticizing Beijing for taking such drastic steps but they seem to be oblivious of the consequences of not doing these things.

Pakistan is ill equipped to deal with something like this as a whole last H1N1 out break in Pakistan killed 42 People that was something that happened over 8 years after the original Pandemic ended and a vast amount of Research about it was already available. This thing is far worse.

There are four very capable facilities in Pakistan in 4 cities on pathogens and molecular biology bro do a bit research. :yes4:

Mate, a few buildings here and there does not mean "Capability". Here are a few questions perhaps you can clarify:

1- Have these Facilities ever published Research papers?
2- Have they ever released "Data and Statistical" information?
3- To help out ordinary people, Have they ever published guidelines on 'Diseases and Conditions'?
4- Have they ever published 'Emergency Preparedness' procedures for general population for disease outbreaks, Bio-terrorism, pandemics, Chemical emergencies, Nuclear emergencies, ?
5- Have they ever released 'Environmental Health' information?
6- And I can go on and on.

Mate, a few buildings here and there does not mean "Capability". Here are a few questions perhaps you can clarify:

3- To help out ordinary people, Have they ever published guidelines on 'Diseases and Conditions'?
4- Have they ever published 'Emergency Preparedness' procedures for general population for disease outbreaks, Bio-terrorism, pandemics, Chemical emergencies, Nuclear emergencies, ?

I don't know cause most things about them are not in public domain but what I know is that they are highly capable institutes. They research a lot of things.

I don't know cause most things about them are not in public domain but what I know is that they are highly capable institutes. They research a lot of things.

Mate, lets be honest because honestly will help Pakistan to really reflect on issues there seriously lack knowledge on. And the honest situation is that these are good for nothing, incompetent and corrupt people working in these institutions with Zero vision and zero "Capability". Yes they might be some very intelligent people working there but it does not mean that they have the "Capability". This is the age of 'Hybrid Warfare' and Bio-terrorism, man made diseases etc. are part of this warfare, and unfortunately Pakistan has ZERO capability to handle any of this.

I know of one which is NIBGE in fasilabad.

national institute of biotechnology and genetic engineering

Mate, lets be honest because honestly will help Pakistan to really reflect on issues there seriously lack knowledge on. And the honest situation is that these are good for nothing, incompetent and corrupt people working in these institutions with Zero vision and zero "Capability". Yes they might be some very intelligent people working there but it does not mean that they have the "Capability". This is the age of 'Hybrid Warfare' and Bio-terrorism, man made diseases etc. are part of this warfare, and unfortunately Pakistan has ZERO capability to handle any of this.
I am not joking with you my friend here I will name them.

1. http://www.nibge.org/

There are 4 fully functional institutes in Pakistan for defence against such natural or man made threats and they are capable.

Here is the link to Chinese research so far on Coronavirus. China has also shared it publically and research on this virus has already begun.

http://nmdc.cn/#/nCoV

Few of journals in public domain about such threats.

https://jpma.org.pk/article-details/386

At WEF breakfast Imran Khan said something very honestly. At almost every institution and organisation in Pakistan only a handful of people are actually qualified. Meaning almost 90% of the people working there aren't even qualified to do the job. They don't have a background, education or experience in the jobs they are fulfilling. He was citing the example of the IC unit at a hospital where 25% of the patients were dying. Now imagine 100 people going into a hospital and only 75 coming alive out of it. This is the state of Pakistan today. This is what the likes of Nawaz Sharif and Zardari have done to Pakistan. Our people love cronyism, nepotism and corruption. A day without these things is like a day without oxygen for many people.

In Pakistan the challange is not so much the debt, rebuilding or recovery. It is changing the mindset of the people. Moving mountains is easier than changing people. This is the challange that Imran Khan faces. It will take decades before a new generation is cultivated in Pakistan. The current generation is lost. Take out the young bright minds and continue with them until a brand new generation of youngsters are ready to take over. You need an army of new generation who are ready to replace the rotten crap that occupies Pakistan. Invest in education and get the rot replaced.

Last edited:
It’s a virus that has existed for literal days. It’s apparently the Govs fault as to why they did not design a test for a non existent virus.

It’s a virus that has existed for literal days. It’s apparently the Govs fault as to why they did not design a test for a non existent virus.

Frankly not even the Western governments with all their mighty resources are yet ready to confront this challange. They are still studying the virus. They don't even fully know what started it. Right now the priority is study and containment. A vaccine could take weeks or even months. It is not only about creating an effective vaccine. It is also about production and capacity. The world was caught off guard.

Pakistan should pray the virus doesn't wreak havoc within its borders. Our utmost priority should be vigorous containment. Leave the vaccine and research upto the more advanced nations. If we succeed in containment, we should be more than happy at this stage.

Last edited:
I know of one which is NIBGE in fasilabad.

national institute of biotechnology and genetic engineering

I am not joking with you my friend here I will name them.

1. http://www.nibge.org/

There are 4 fully functional institutes in Pakistan for defence against such natural or man made threats and they are capable.

Here is the link to Chinese research so far on Coronavirus. China has also shared it publically and research on this virus has already begun.

http://nmdc.cn/#/nCoV

Few of journals in public domain about such threats.

https://jpma.org.pk/article-details/386

I admire your patriotism my Friend, but please we have to be realistic. Lets take an example of Polio for instance. This country was literally at the mercy of WHO for vaccines, administration of the medication, control of the disease and so on. In fact, these people were so incompetent that a lot of countries made it mandatory that anyone from Pakistan applying for visa to these countries would need to produced a Polio Vaccination certification from a WHO appointed Representative in the country before these people would even be considered for a visa. This requirement is still in-place. And this is not the end of the story because there are still other common diseases in Pakistan which are getting out of control, and don't be surprised if additional WHO requirements are enforced on Pakistan. Because these incompetent people are only good in doing corruption and talking BS.

Pakistan has an open door policy everyone welcome. At times Pakistans hospitality can go too far. No wonder the world walks over us as trash.

There is no need to panic.

We Pakistanis are not weak Indians.

We have better genes, immunity and strength to easily withstand these types of flus.

Remember coronavirus is weaker/milder than MERS or SARS.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom