What's new

Pakistan knows it can't win a conventional war with India

Status
Not open for further replies.
o enlightened one,plz tell me what pakistan is known for.

OK if we arent known for anything gud then u arent also making headlines in descovering and reaching moon yet! duh

OK if we arent known for anything gud then u arent also making headlines in descovering and reaching moon yet! duh
Beta, Indian Moon probe found water on Moon and we have sent Moon orbiter. You have yet to put a satellite. We have sent spy satellites too.

Chalo ab barbie se khelo. :D

All you could do is bring bollywood :lol:

Indians had a taste of victory over pakistan long back...its not new for us. Our concern will be of course to limit the damage to India financially. Other than that we are least concerned about the war.

We know we will win eventually, but as a member said earlier, at what cost ?

I hope your decision makers do not think the way you do...

Beta, Indian Moon probe found water on Moon and we have sent Moon orbiter. You have yet to put a satellite. We have sent spy satellites too.

Chalo ab barbie se khelo. :D

KRAIT are u sure or u wer watching some Bollywood movie scene on moon and u misteknly describe it here as real incident :P

dont fall too much in love of movies and follow them blindly :P

:rofl::rofl:

cant stop laughing.
just read @KRAIT 's post.

KRAIT are u sure or u wer watching some Bollywood movie scene on moon and u misteknly describe it here as real incident :P

ya.he was watching u playing with barbie on moon.:chilli:

Last edited by a moderator:
What made you say that ?

war is not like "action movie sort of stuff" it is actual and it has consequences which can be ever lasting....... and its a lose lose situation for both the parties unlike as you said "india will win the war in the end"....

:rofl::rofl:

cant stop laughing.
just read @KRAIT 's post.

ya.he was watching u playing with barbie on moon.:chilli:

and da barbie was bangin ur head on da moon's rough n tough surface:what:

war is not like "action movie sort of stuff" it is actual and it has consequences which can be ever lasting....... and its a lose lose situation for both the parties unlike as you said "india will win the war in the end"....

I know of the consequences of war...but actual soldiers go to war to win. They have an objective, they may lose comrades, but fight on to see that objective has met.

For example- Kargil

India had to lose 5 to 6 soldiers for every Pakistani soldier lost, but we recaptured those peaks, we met our objectives ( dislodging Pak soldiers ). India suffered but we won those positions.

y? hav u acted in it?:what:

just see it.atleast read the review.u will know what i am saying.
maybe if u have a doll like that,i will be scared.

or else nothing can stop our moon mission.google chandrayaan too.

just see it.atleast read the review.u will know what i am saying.
maybe if u have a doll like that,i will be scared.

or else nothing can stop our moon mission.google chandrayaan too.

watever,i dun wanna reply to u so bye! > confused face < > stunned face < sorry cant used emoz @Aeronaut asey thik hyna?

I know of the consequences of war...but actual soldiers go to war to win. They have an objective, they may lose comrades, but fight on to see that objective has met.

For example- Kargil

India had to lose 5 to 6 soldiers for every Pakistani soldier lost, but we recaptured those peaks, we met our objectives ( dislodging Pak soldiers ). India suffered but we won those positions.

I don't want to comment on your example because it will be pointless debate.... but regarding your views that soldiers go for win then what if both sides have different objectives and if both sides accomplish those does that will mean winning the war..... i don't think so....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom