What's new

Pakistan is now ranked #3 at overall Test W/L standings

Areesh

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Pakistan is now ranked #3 in overall standing by Win/Loss Ratio. West Indies ...even with their dominance in 70s/80s, have dropped to 5th place.

If we win 9 more tests without losing one, we'll climb to #2.... even if England maintain their W/L of 1.24.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

And see who is third best in test Cricket since past thirty years.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Just wondering!

How much does it take for one to get up to third place?

Any ideas?

Congrats Pakistan...You guys r really playing well recently...I think after your team removed player involved in match fixing..they are playing as a better team...

What a performance by Pakistani team .. I have not seen in my 28 years... My prejudices are not allowing me otherwise i'll become fan of Pakisani cricket team.:pakistan:

hmm thts great Pakistan Rocks.......they are playing like real sportsman they are hungry for voctory

i dnt beleive in this ranking

india should be on the top

Ranking is from cricinfo buddy. This is not ISI+Pakistan+China conspiracy. ;)

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

Just wondering!

How much does it take for one to get up to third place?

Any ideas?

It takes years and years of good Cricket. Not very difficult in my opinion.:)

Pakistan is playing really well.Kudos.But no need to downplay India.You guys are too obsessed with India.We were ranked 1st in test ranking for almost one year and we won world cup by beating you guys in semifinal.India is still big thing in world cricket whether off the field or on field.

i totally disagree with icc rankings for exapmle india lost white washed in 5 test match series against england and australia and have not won any test till 8 months and still they are on 3rd spot and pak who have not lost any test series since last half an year stilll at 6 and look srilanka keep loosing in both formats still they are sitting 4th dont agree

i totally disagree with icc rankings for exapmle india lost white washed in 5 test match series against england and australia and have not won any test till 8 months and still they are on 3rd spot and pak who have not lost any test series since last half an year stilll at 6 and look srilanka keep loosing in both formats still they are sitting 4th dont agree

Agreed, how consistent you are playing is important, ranking is just by-product.

Back
Top Bottom