What's new

Pakistan Iran: A new Regional security alliance in making

Alliance with Iran is only possible after Mullahs gone out of power in Iran.
Iranian mullas want more fire in Pakistan, no peace.

Islamic IRAN has no ambition against Muslim Pakistan.

Congratulations.

You have won post of the Day.

Iran is Islamic
Pakistan is Muslim

Translated to

Iran is Brahmin
Pakistan is Dalit

Iran has also supported terrorism against Pakistan & is housing the financiers like Gulbashan in Iran who are operating against Pakistan. Also lets not forget that they are supporting terrorist shia groups in Pakistan & were directly operating Zainabins terrorist group in Pakistan until it was busted by our Army.

Iran can never be trusted no matter what they say or do.
Thats what I am saying don't support or make an alliance with any Mullah regime..neither KSA nor the Iran....
Pakistan, China, Turkey, Russia, Central Asia is the best option along with Malaysia, Indonesia.

The issues between Pakistan and Iran revolve around Zionist financials. Lets get that straight. If Pakistan were to start the IP pipeline tomorrow, 90% of issues between the two countries will disappear overnight. The other issue is Shia persecution and killings in Pakistan and the unstable Baloch border between the two. There are no other issues.

your mother is indian. Ain't that right chump?

Man i have no Intentions of discussing my family or lineage with Iranians.

Now help yourself and do two things.

Post simple facts. Pakistanis dont care about shia Sunni when it comes to governance. We have in the parliament more shias then anyone because shias are Not treated as a Minority. Now i am sure if some Löw Mullah IQ wants to do Maths. They can compare that with Iran.

Conflicts are Not sectarian in nature. Dont make them out to be. Iran is not the seat of shia Islam

Now what you are towing with Minority persecution and Balochistan issues actually tows the Indian line.

As far as Gas is concerned. No Not gonna happen anytime soon.

You have free Hand to discuss anything middle east related. You come to Pakistani discussion. Leave your bias and culture of insulting aside.

With the current US financial choke hold on your neck, what prevents pakestan to accept Iran's offer for mutual economic benefit? For fukks sake Iran can provide your energy requirements till kingdom come? Why the teenage indecisiveness? We don't have any agenda's other than offering energy and cooperation? Why the drama?

You say you are with the Russia/ China axis now, then why bad mouth us? Wtf have we done to you?

Man i have no Intentions of discussing my family or lineage with Iranians.

Now help yourself and do two things.

Post simple facts. Pakistanis dont care about shia Sunni when it comes to governance. We have in the parliament more shias then anyone because shias are Not treated as a Minority. Now i am sure if some Löw Mullah IQ wants to do Maths. They can compare that with Iran.

Conflicts are Not sectarian in nature. Dont make them out to be. Iran is not the seat of shia Islam

Now what you are towing with Minority persecution and Balochistan issues actually tows the Indian line.

As far as Gas is concerned. No Not gonna happen anytime soon.

You have free Hand to discuss anything middle east related. You come to Pakistani discussion. Leave your bias and culture of insulting aside.

lol, there is no alliance and will never be except business if US lift sactions.. Alliance with Iran will indirectly make us enemy of US, europe and GCC Feifdoms which i am sure our officials dont want.

With the current US choke financial hold on your neck, what prevents pakestan to accept Iran's offer for mutual economic benefit? For fukks sake Iran can provide your energy requirements till kingdom come? Why the teenage indecisiveness? We don't have any agenda's other than offering energy and cooperation? Why the drama?

You say you are with the Russia/ China axis now, then why bad mouth us? Wtf have we done to you?

Pakistan is in every touted Alliance.

States Affairs are Not all in all out saga.

I dont need to point out what Iran does or did in the past. Its documented history.

As far as economics are concerned. I am pretty sure an average Iranian is doing worse off than an average Pakistani.

Ok buddy, to each his own.........

Pakistan is in every touted Alliance.

States Affairs are Not all in all out saga.

I dont need to point out what Iran does or did in the past. Its documented history.

As far as economics are concerned. I am pretty sure an average Iranian is doing worse off than an average Pakistani.

Rather than joining a single camp, we should facilitate every body against their enemies. If people want to fight each other, my idea is, they should then.

Back
Top Bottom