What's new

Pakistan invokes Muslim Ummah to express concern over 'beef lynching' in Dadri

Here see for yourself

ah, i should have gone through the article again.

as far as i know, ani is connected to pratibha advani, the daughter of bjp leader l.k. advani... something is not right.

If they can raise voice over Balochistan, why cant we do over Muslims being subjected to torture and murder in India after all this concerns us as well being a Muslim nation.

Uttar Pradesh minister Azam Khan said on Wednesday he is determined to take the lynching of a man in Bisada over rumours that he slaughtered a cow to the United Nations despite widespread criticism from political parties.

Khan’s remarks came against the backdrop of leaders of political parties such as the Congress, Samajwadi Party and Shiv Sena stepping up their war of words over the killing of 55-year-old Mohammad Ikhlaq by a mob on September 28.

The minority welfare minister of Uttar Pradesh said his decision to approach the United Nations was linked to the war against wrong and not about Hindus and Muslims.

While the Dadri lynching is very shameful and a blot on our secular democratic fabric (not sickular this time around).. I hang my head in shame..

But this thread and appealing to the ummah..
:omghaha::rofl:

Last edited:
..... Blasphemy......
They do it legally guys...... Now its a time for Pakistan to dust of its ummah flag to wave in more green.....

Its not our concern what is happening indian muslims.
We should only worry about our selfs our country and our people.
They can kill lynch do what they like to Indian muslims.
If muslims have guts they will give them right answer.

Wrong Wrong Wrong .

Imagine if the mob was Muslim and the man Hindu, all your right wing creatures would crawl out of their caves to call for death of all Muslims.

Incidents of Muslim mobs killing Hindus have happened. None of them even attract attention and they dont even make it headlines. They are usually reported by local newspapers and that is it. Our media only highlights if a Muslim is killed by a Hindu and drags on discussing it for weeks.

And what these Ummah Countries will sing??

:D:D:D

We will sing .

:chilli:"Listen Ummaaaah
Tell them Ummaaaah
Oh Ummmah :victory: (Repeat Chorus)

:raise:

tun-tunnah-tunnah tun-tunnah tunnaaah :yay:
Your Maa is not my Maa .
Tell them Ummah Tell them Ummah
Your Maa is not my Maa not my Maa
Tell them Ummah
tun -tanah- tun -tanah -tun -tanah :yay:
You do Pooja doooo Puja
To your Maa to your Maa
We dont oh no we dont do Puja to the Ghahn to the Ghahn
We like the Gaahn with Mirchiyan & Dhaniyah aaaaand Dhaniyah
Tell them Ummah Oh Ummah Oh Ummah :victory:

:D:D

Its not our concern what is happening indian muslims.
We should only worry about our selfs our country and our people.
They can kill lynch do what they like to Indian muslims.
If muslims have guts they will give them right answer.
Indian Muslims are our concern and helping them is our duty

Pakistan foreign office can't control what Indian Media is creating and spreading rumors. Zee news is using another Indian news site as its source.
The statement is from Pakistan foreign office

If they can raise voice over Balochistan, why cant we do over Muslims being subjected to torture and murder in India after all this concerns us as well being a Muslim nation.

Oh my my....Hypocrisy at its' best.... Being a MUSLIM nation, Why don't you raise your voice over China banning veils, ramzan fasts and the atrocities committed on Uyghurs??.....

If this is true, Pakistan is threading a dangerous path.

420740-dadri700.jpg

Zee Media Bureau

Delhi: Pakistan has now jumped into the beef controversy that is currently taken India by storm.

Voicing its concern over the lynching of a man in Dadri, Uttar Pradesh, for allegedly eating beef, Pakistan Foreign Ministry said on Thursday, “India is the second largest exporter of beef in the world. This obviously cannot happen without slaughtering of cows.”

“Attacks against Muslims for consuming cows are therefore beyond comprehension and cause of concern for Muslim Ummah,” it added as per ANI.

Meanwhile, breaking his silence over the Dadri lynching incident, Samajwadi Party chief Mulayam Singh Yadav today said stern action will be taken in the matter "even if we have to sacrifice the government", and claimed it was a "pre-planned" conspiracy hatched by "three persons of a specific party".

"The Dadri incident was a pre-planned conspiracy. You will come to know the names. According to the information I have gathered, three persons related to a specific party are behind the incident," Yadav told reporters in Lucknow as per PTI.

He added, "a party delegation will be sent to Dadri after which it will become clear who these three persons were".

"I want to urge Prime Minister Narendra Modi, who has given the slogan of 'sabka saath, sabka vikas' and is also an MP from Uttar Pradesh to think over it seriously," Mulayam further said

Pakistan invokes Muslim Ummah to express concern over 'beef lynching' in Dadri | Zee News
in order to make ur case u can also add instances of Quran Lynching done to save Islam by the pious Pakistanis ! Quran Lynching when coupled with killer blasphemy law will establish Pakistan as the citadel of islam. !

as bad as that lynching was, a one off incident of mob violence is not enough reason for the UN or Ummah (wtf is that anyway) or any other organization to intervene.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom